Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel made a stacy cry today

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
-
sniped the bitch in the back with a waterbottle filled with rocks because she tried to hit me :lul:
and i got away with it : )

What are you, 15?

Shut the fuck up
>joined Jul 10, 2023
Fuck you faggot. .is turned to shit because retarded niggers flooded ID with low IQ posts like this one.
I want the real .is to come back. It was my only cope.

Not even low IQ u fucking soyboy
You don't know what you're talking about, newfag. I'm not lying when I say that ID used to be mostly effortposts that were actually insightful and had some novelty. Perhaps you are just such a fucking retard that you couldn't tell the difference anyway.

Kindergarten.is

>joined Jul 10, 2023
Fuck you faggot. .is turned to shit because retarded niggers flooded ID with low IQ posts like this one.
.is was always shit and talking about assaulting women here irl is based

sniped the bitch in the back with a waterbottle filled with rocks because she tried to hit me :lul:
based snipercel

Based, Next, Use boiling water!

>joined Jul 10, 2023

based nigga i would go to prison for assault just for trying to communicarte with a foid