Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made a Staceyfish okcupid account

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Lots of bluepilled incels are messaging me. I'm using a 10/10 Stacey yet none of the Chads are replying or liking the photos. I get about 1/2 likes every fucking minute - all over the world too, and most are normies and incels, even balding curries and rices are liking me since I used a Bosnian/white girl and said I'm Muslim. About 1 in 10 actually message, most just like and wait/expect a reply or like back. JFL if you think the blackpill is spreading.

Rather than Chadfish to spread the blackpill you guys should Staceyfish to show how bluepilled some incels are. May start messaging them typical foid blackpill truth bombs. Although I feel sorry for some of them as well, I could always give them fake lifefeul by liking them back... :feelsbadman:

I want to see how many soys will message a landwhale-fish.

Lots of bluepilled incels are messaging me. I'm using a 10/10 Stacey yet none of the Chads are replying or liking the photos. I get about 1/2 likes every fucking minute - all over the world too, and most are normies and incels, even balding curries and rices are liking me since I used a Bosnian/white girl and said I'm Muslim. About 1 in 10 actually message, most just like and wait/expect a reply or like back. JFL if you think the blackpill is spreading.

Rather than Chadfish to spread the blackpill you guys should Staceyfish to show how bluepilled some incels are. May start messaging them typical foid blackpill truth bombs. Although I feel sorry for some of them as well, I could always give them fake lifefeul by liking them back... :feelsbadman:
You should, man. It would save them a lot of time and suffering if you did.

I want to see how many soys will message a landwhale-fish.

There are plenty of experiments like this. But most of those guys know the reality of hypergamy so I don't blame them tbh…

This is more productive blackpilling considering normies and incels in denial rarely get responses in the first place. They'll still simp and jestermaxx for a whiff of puss regardless though.

Unfortunately most men are bluepilled af, some are becoming aware of the blackpill but we will never be a majority tbh

Convince a couple of cucks into giving you money. If Stacy can do it, so can we with stacy pictures

This is more productive blackpilling considering normies and incels in denial rarely get responses in the first place. They'll still simp and jestermaxx for a whiff of puss regardless though.
Still if there is an ounce of doubt that can be put in their mind.. it is a valid way of spreading the Blackpill.

It's no surprise to me, when I clicked on a white Stacey on Instagram, fat old guys and indians were saying shit in the comments like "You're so hot, DM me for a date".

Maybe they think running numbers game will land them that needle in a haystack. Delusionalmaxing.

Do you have any pics op? I'd like to see some soy :feelshmm:

Stacyfish account won't give you anything new. We all know what's gonna happen.

Make a whalefish account and see the circus.