Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made a normie thugmaxxer look like a bitch in front of his girl today

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
While carrying groceries home I was walking down the sidewalk and a normie (white) with a hat on and shit started standing in the middle of the sidewalk blocking me aggressively and called out "Ay yo" and a girl was there next to him but I ignored them and didn't make eye contact or acknowledge them at all. I just reflexively turned and crossed the street to the other side and kept walking and he didn't say anything else or follow me. Imagine trying to press someone in front of a foid and just getting ignored and not doing anything about it

badass haba moment:cool:

What a try-hard nigger cunt! I'd FUCK 'em up 'right then and there' tbh. It's bad enough being subhuman, but being fucked with like this is unacceptable.
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

What a try-hard nigger cunt! I'd FUCK 'em up 'right then and there' tbh. It's bad enough being subhuman, but being fucked with like this is unacceptable.