Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Made a lil' vid about incels being the canary in the coalmine for what's to come for men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-

Enjoy my gay lil' voice boyz.

very nice video.
bump so more people can see.

I agree that we need more movements such as the yellow vests, but there are multiple problems associated with these.

the people are too divided to realize they all share their suffering.
the worst are movements of identity politics, such as feminism, Black lives matter, etc. etc.

most demonstrations these days share one image, you have people armed with sticks and stones demonstrating against basically modern military,
with the ultimate irony being that the policemen are just "normal" people, too.
the real perpetrators are always far, far away.
nothing will change if the police or military don't join such movements.
but that will never happen because of our indoctrinated existential fear. no one is ready to give it all.
so not only do you need the police to join, but you also need some kind of major disaster preceding to give them a reason to wager their safety.
but the truth is that this major disaster is already happening as we speak, but it is happening too slow for people to realize.

I like the fact that the incel subculture is growing so much we're creating so much content. The more the better.

With the way things are going I can't even begin to imagine how much worse the future will be for men.
As bad as things are we're living in the 'good times' compared to whats coming.

With the way things are going I can't even begin to imagine how much worse the future will be for men.

JFL at living long enough to see it

Not even 20 yet and it's already over...
Baby Face
Moon face
Norwooding hard
Looks low T
Looks manlet
Beady NCT eyes
Doughy
Weak lower third

I wonder if he posts here, to his credit he at least woke up early, I wish I had found the blackpill at 19 instead of 25.

you made this video OP ? seems good tbh. I will watch it later.

Subscribed, good 2 parter.

I enjoyed the video, man, definitely want to see more. I love it when people take down the stupid jobs that women prance around in nowadays.. "UX Samurai" lol GTFOH, all you do is run around in an office pissing everyone off and doing 1% of the work to finish a project

I feel like this is also men just waking up to the inherent advantage that women have in this day in age. I mean women always have been coddled and protected but now they have the benefit of doing whatever they want with little rammifications.

I like the fact that the incel subculture is growing so much we're creating so much content. The more the better.
I feel like this is also men just waking up to the inherent advantage that women have in this day in age. I mean women always have been coddled and protected but now they have the benefit of doing whatever they want with little rammifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back