Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made a foid scream today in public

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
I went outside cause my mom gave me neetbucks which is both a very rare occurence, so i was walking my ass down to the gas station about a mile away, went in got my snacks and walked to this furniture store nearby and stood around the corner of the entryway, i did this cause there is a busy street i have to cross everytime cause the nearest crosswalk is too far away, i love jaywalking btw :feelsdevil: even did it when a cop was nearby once, so as i was pretending to be on my phone, 2 foids walked out of the store i mentioned and i looked up at them and this semi obese foid screeched out of fear? or disgust probably when she saw me, fuck being so ugly and creepy looking i swear, but then she immediatly started to chuckle u know that thing people do when after they scared cause of no danger, the other foid didnt even make eye contact with me, they just walked away after, but damn just another reminder that there is a reason i go outside only a few times a year, qwueens cant be seeing this ugly inkwell or they might faint :feelsseriously:

/

based truecel, you should go out more times

, 2 foids walked out of the store i mentioned and i looked up at them and this semi obese foid screeched out of fear? or disgust probably when she saw me
brutal, i always hide my head and face with a male scarf( Palestinian male scarf) so that toilets don't see my face ; i am just too anxious to let them do so but i do remove it when i am in work

Mogs me for going outside

i just look at the ground when i walk outside

>doesn't mumble fatass under his breath

A sunny day is a day to cause nuisance I did it near my local market causing a traffic jam at the turning area/roundabout.

It's always the overweight foids, i want them eliminated ( in video game )

Tera mogs me for NEETing and getting NEETbuxx.
Condolences. Good news is you don't have to go out too much and can rest your mind and body.

Can relate to pretending to be on the phone. Found out its better sometimes to look up. Living in fear as an incel isn't optimal and I wish I could snap out of the constant anxiety normies try to box me in. Know that feeling all too well of being death stared by normies , so you end up staring at the ground but realize its too awkward and now you got to pretend to scroll though your phone.

Landwhale foids are some of the worst when it comes to disrespecting us. They like to rub it in they still have a better life than us even though they stuff their fat round faces with whatever and still pull a high tier normie male cuck for having a hole. They know how damaging it is to our ego when we get death stares by a fatass foid like themselves. Hope they die of a heart attack and can't be revived via CPR due having too much fat to press down properly. Of course wish the best for obesecels here to lose the weight and be healthy but not for obese normies.
read every word, truth bombs :feelsokman:

brutal, i always hide my head and face with a male scarf( Palestinian male scarf) so that toilets don't see my face ; i am just too anxious to let them do so but i do remove it when i am in work
where do you live? here you'd get pulled over by cops for wearing something like that unless you're a nigger who openly wear ski masks