Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made a foid giggle over the mic at my drunken stupor

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: walked to a nearby gas station, picked up 2 mikes hard lemonades with 8% alcohol level, came home, drinked both with food, hopped on Friday the 13th the game, (you get to slaughter foids and chads as undead 7ft tall Voorheescel) the few matches i played as a counselor i was on the mic just talking to whoever was on open chat, running around, shouting slurs and making noises akin to a gorilla/lake creature, i felt like Seth Rogen in this YT clip i tagged, and there happened to be a female player on the mic that spoke up after awhile, at this point i was wasted, i had to be since im so skinny, but i heard this foid giggle and it gave me an instant tent, to hear a noise from her that almost sounded like moaning at my drunked jokes combined with my low depressing voice i must have made that foid wet at least a little cause she was following me around and it didnt sound like mocking laughing like how ive heard in real life, the way alcohol turns the inhibitions off in my brain combined with a foid not being able to tell what i looked like, i felt like a chad in that moment, now that ive ran out of money for alcohol and xbox live im just left to LDAR in my room in silence jfl :feelsbadman:
1:37 mark

Attachments

• 1685611481229.png
    1685611481229.png
    277 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited:
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: walked to a nearby gas station, picked up 2 mikes hard lemonades with 8% alcohol level, came home, drinked both with food, hopped on Friday the 13th the game, (you get to slaughter foids and chads as undead 7ft tall Voorheescel) the few matches i played as a counselor i was on the mic just talking to whoever was on open chat, running around, shouting slurs and making noises akin to a gorilla/lake creature, i felt like Seth Rogen in this YT clip i tagged, and there happened to be a female player on the mic that spoke up after awhile, at this point i was wasted, i had to be since im so skinny, but i heard this foid giggle and it gave me an instant tent, to hear a noise from her that almost sounded like moaning at my drunked jokes combined with my low depressing voice i must have made that foid wet at least a little cause she was following me around and it didnt sound like mocking laughing like how ive heard in real life, the way alcohol turns the inhibitions off in my brain combined with a foid not being able to tell what i looked like, i felt like a chad in that moment, now that ive ran out of money for alcohol and xbox live im just left to LDAR in my room in silence jfl :feelsbadman:
1:37 mark

Ban this normie fakecel

i will try to read this.

Ban this normie fakecel
give me alcohol, xbox live, my headset, and ill hop on that game or S&D on cod and become a jester chad and make normies and foids laugh at the insane shit i blurt out, then when i become sober the next day i feel like roping.