Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made a 26 year old woman cling to her mother

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to a sandwich shop today for lunch. Was in line behind a girl looked to be late 20s so I’ll guess 26. She was with her mother looked to be in her 50s. The 26 yo was attractive so I checked her out, but she soon detected a sub 8 (me) in the vicinity and literally cling to her mother. We were standing near the counter waiting for out orders, I was at least 6 feet away and this cunt seemed like she was scared of me. Her mom even stepped 2 feet away to fill up her soda cup and the daughter even moved with her as she was doing that! Must be horrible to see a non Chad.

She might report you to the police. ovER

She might report you to the police. ovER
Imagine if i sexually assaulted her by saying something like “they sure make good sandwiches here don’t they?”

Imagine if i sexually assaulted her by saying something like “they sure make good sandwiches here don’t they?”
They'll say you were trying to manipulate her by being seen as a good guy, and you'll be sitting on the electric chair:lul:.

yikes inkler! you raped her by breathing the same oxygen

For sub 5 males, being in the same vicinity as a foid will soon be classified as harassment in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back