Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made £50, gonna spend it on goyslop tomorrow

THE TRUE GIBLET

THE TRUE GIBLET

Paragone
★★★★★
> I worked a day in a food factory
> turned up 4 hours late
> didn't tell the jobcentre of my wage
> quit 1st day
> keep jobcentre-buxxs
> made £50 in shit job

I will use this extra £50 on donuts, doritos (blue and orange bag), chocolate, cookies, cake, mircowave cheese burgers, premade sandwhiches, popcorn and whatever else

I get paid on the 17th :feelsLSD:

Gigabased leechmaxxer; wish shit was this simple in the (((U.S.))):feelsugh:

Why not grab some Ciders as well? Hear that they're good in the cUcK.

Won't they sanction you for walking out of a job?

Enjoy, I must go for my monthly neetbux appointment at job centre next week

Gigabased leechmaxxer; wish shit was this simple in the (((U.S.))):feelsugh:

Why not grab some Ciders as well? Hear that they're good in the cUcK.
I don't drink alcohol

Won't they sanction you for walking out of a job?
I've already dealt with that problem.

I was close to being sanctioned, but nothing a few carefully selected words and a little help from my social worker couldn't fix.

The jobcentre wouldnt have even known about this job unless my retarded self didn't tell them in the first place

I don't drink alcohol
Why not? Using drugs(alcohol is a drug no matter what normtards say) is based.

You dont even have to get drunk to enjoy the alcohol if it tastes decent enough tbh; I find it helps my food settle.

I've already dealt with that problem.

I was close to being sanctioned, but nothing a few carefully selected words and a little help from my social worker couldn't fix.
fallout-vault.gif

Enjoy, I must go for my monthly neetbux appointment at job centre next week
Explain how this works to someone who isn't from the UK, and also lives in a country & state that isn't well known for it's neetbux:feelsstudy:

Explain how this works to someone who isn't from the UK, and also lives in a country & state that isn't well known for it's neetbux:feelsstudy:
neets pretend to look for work by showing evidence of jobs they applied for, and the jobcentre pay you a pittance for it

neets pretend to look for work by showing evidence of jobs they applied for, and the jobcentre pay you a pittance for it
Wish it was that simple here. @Corvus

jobcentre wouldnt have even known about this job unless my retarded self didn't tell them in the first place
Job centre forced me into a factory job. It wouldn't be so bad if the dirty sandniggers next door weren't up until 6am yapping and blasting sandnigger music.

Job centre forced me into a factory job. It wouldn't be so bad if the dirty sandniggers next door weren't up until 6am yapping and blasting sandnigger music.
I have the same problem.

Gay ass neighbour play his thumping music all night and random drunks leaning on my window and loitering (I live in the middle of town and on a busy road, 10 feet away, constant cars, and engines and shit its horrible, the roaring pits of hell)

I have the same problem.

Gay ass neighbour play his thumping music all night and random drunks leaning on my window and loitering (I live in the middle of town and on a busy road, 10 feet away, constant cars, and engines and shit its horrible, the roaring pits of hell)
The fucking mentally retarded foid is still yapping and I have to be up at 4am and I didn't even get fucking paid properly.

The fucking mentally retarded foid is still yapping and I have to be up at 4am and I didn't even get fucking paid properly.
thats why I quit

the shift was at 4am start and takes me over an hour to walk to the location

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back