Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Madden shooter was a jewcel manlet

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Mad

His last name was Katz. I guess high IQ chads and tyrones pro players destroyed his cope.

I'm still wonder his nickname in forum tbh

another reason to the cool edgy people here to be racist

Proof that we're the most incel of all

Saten must be shagging his butt hole to oblivion.

But does he identify as an incel? Also are we sure this is even the right guy. Media is in a frenzy right now.

He was a gamercel,manletcel
I'm sure he was also a mentalcel,look at his face at the video.he won but he don't show any emotion.fucking sick

Faggot only managed to take 4 people out. Pathetic. Aren’t jews supposed to be smart and crafty? He should’ve taken out at least 30 people

Maybe this is the actual shooter tbh
1535318782621.jpg

I have the feeling that he will have fangirls

The manlet is the culprit. Confirmed?

Saten must be shagging his butt hole to oblivion.
Cope. There are no consequences to one's actions beyond the material.
always the chadatars who are the biggest :soy::soy::soy:
Chad worshipers are the ultimate cucks. They idolize something they will never be, they idolize the very people who take the women they are attracted to. It's sad really.

Holy hell, it's legit. The first gangweed gamer ER. :giga:

Another school shooter?

Hes much dumber then his fellow Jews, normally they can kill thousands behind the scenes and dont face repercussions but this guy killed 4 and didnt even get away scott free

I hope you're not counting me in this. You can see a previous thread I made the other day -- I have no issue with jews outside of Israel/Palestine. I have repeatedly taken issue with the anti-semitism meme.

He didn't kill any filthy females or Chads? He just shot a bunch of nerds? You guys can't seriously compare him to Saint Elliot. That ugly fuck is just a dumb idiot.
EA NFL is a normie game played by millions of chads and chadlites. You could see in the footage that the competion was full of tyrones too.

He was the exception there.

sucking 1 year old nephews penis theory

sports games are usually nigger-tier games and the jew wanted to be one of them. how cute.
I hope you're not counting me in this. You can see a previous thread I made the other day -- I have no issue with jews outside of Israel/Palestine. I have repeatedly taken issue with the anti-semitism meme.

that's because you're a Bertrand Russell fanboy. Ludwig Wittgenstein >

mentalcel, hes not bad looking but has flaws.