Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mad at myself for being shy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Feel like a stupid faggot. Gym I go to there is a real nice girl that works there. I know I have zero chance with her but that’s not the point. The point is I am a shy retard. When I walk by her I’m super awkward and look away and never can think of anything to say. She must think I’m a total autist.

Feel like a stupid faggot. Gym I go to there is a real nice girl that works there. I know I have zero chance with her but that’s not the point. The point is I am a shy retard. When I walk by her I’m super awkward and look away and never can think of anything to say. She must think I’m a total autist.
Don't feel bad. What you're doing right now is what self-loathing whites do when they feel bad for locking their doors when they drive into a nigger area. The way you behave is affected by your past experiences. You didn't wake up one day and randomly decide to be timid and afraid of the world. You probably an outgoing child. It is your experience in the social realm that taught you to take a defensive stance. So now you have a dilemma: Learn from your past, defend yourself, and spare yourself pain? Or attempt to normiemaxx and risk the same shit happening that happened a billion times before?

its ok mang you get over it eventually