Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MacKenzie Bezos has donated 1.7 billion dollars of her ex-husband's AMAZON.COM money to feminist organizations.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The women and groups who want you dead have billions of amazon.com dollars and basically you are fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Kids in Africa who literally fucking rot in fucking rural zones with no food or water couldve used that money but instead it's given to a false cause that supports humans that have twice as much rights as a human male. JFL what's next? Giving golden guns and weed to hood niggas to support BLM?

It's over. Imagine a female as president.

Do you want to know who never bought from Amazon? That's right. Not me. I don't buy from there.

So you can't put this blame on me.
It's over. Imagine a female as president.
If Trump loses, you don't have to imagine as Biden will not live for 4 more years. I'm not a political person, but I'm rooting for Trump to win. I won't vote but I really hope he wins.

Ah yes feminism

The completely useless movement fighting for rights females already have, bitching, and cancelling anyone who disagrees with them.

Definitely deserved a billion dollars.

Ah yes feminism

The conpletely useless movement fighting for rights females already have, batching, and cancelling anyone who disagrees with them.

Especially when they say they are for "Equality", but never support any issue men have.

In terms of changing the world, lead is worth more than silver. Make of this statement what you want.

Kids in Africa who literally fucking rot in fucking rural zones with no food or water couldve used that money but instead it's given to a false cause that supports humans that have twice as much rights as a human male. JFL what's next? Giving golden guns and weed to hood niggas to support BLM?
Idk if I should laugh or cry

she could have given that money to wageslaves in burgerland instead she gives it to rich fags and foids, foids are truly evil.

Last edited:
A reason why white men/men have it better than women, I'm told, is because most fortune 500 CEOS are men. But it seems like most of these CEOs give their money to their wives/ex wives/ or left wing causes. Not a drop goes to white NEET incels.

Satanic, diabolic, there are no words to truly describe her.

Welfare for Women. Elites getting to write their wealth off their taxes by giving it to their elite friends who will eventually give it back in one round-a-bout way or another.

I’m done with this world.

he probably doesn't care, he's fully cuckolded
cucked and bluepilled. his money should've gone to breed niggers instead? :soy:

I hope she goes bankrupt.

Welfare for Women. Elites getting to write their wealth off their taxes by giving it to their elite friends who will eventually give it back in one round-a-bout way or another.

if it goes to a non-profit, the non-profit pays it out to employees I guess and the employees pay a higher tax rate than the ex amazon whore would

so it's a really shitty tax strategy

she deserve all her billions for putting up and having sex with a sub 8 bald manlet...all those years, even if its only once every few months...
Its pointless to give money to other countries, better to have it circulate in the states, when you give $$$ to other countries, it will most likely end up in the hands of corrupt politicians Chads/Tyrones& Stacies at the top aniwhey.

A reason why white men/men have it better than women, I'm told, is because most fortune 500 CEOS are men. But it seems like most of these CEOs give their money to their wives/ex wives/ or left wing causes. Not a drop goes to white NEET incels.

Apex fallacy and more proof women only pay attention to the top <1% of males.

That's 1.7 billions dollars spent to ensure that divorce laws remain cucked enough for whores like her to keep making money. Now this money would be used to lobby politicians who'd try to band misogyny and declare incels as terrorists

Ah yes feminism

The completely useless movement fighting for rights females already have, bitching, and cancelling anyone who disagrees with them.

:feelskek:

That's 1.7 billions dollars spent to ensure that divorce laws remain cucked enough for whores like her to keep making money. Now this money would be used to lobby politicians who'd try to band misogyny and declare incels as terrorists

Women look out for each other and work collectively to advance their interests.
Most men would rather play dominance games and mog each other than actually trying to oppose this because they live for the mere approval and admiration of women.

Women look out for each other and work collectively to advance their interests.
Most men would rather play dominance games and mog each other than actually trying to oppose this because they live for the mere approval and admiration of women.
Men are cucked. They don't give a fuck about men's rights but are busy competing and stealing from each other. How could we allow these obvious lesser beings to vote. They were literally biologically designed to give birth and raise kids.

Men are cucked. They don't give a fuck about men's rights but are busy competing and stealing from each other. How could we allow these obvious lesser beings to vote. They were literally biologically designed to give birth and raise kids.

Not enough males give a fuck about men's rights. I'm sure there are some, but it is not enough so currently it's effectively nothing.
While a lot can be blamed on women I won't mince words when I say a lot of men are delusionally confident about their success or future success with women, have an unrealistic idea of how a lot women of like them based on women's virtue signaling and only live to mog other males.

I wonder what the men returning from WW I thought when women were given the right to vote in 1920 without having to sign up for the draft.
You never hear what those men had to say. It was whitewashed out of history.

As bad as things are now, other men have seen things tilt more in women's favor just as much in other ways.

An empowered woman, strong, independent. Her vag has lice
An empowered woman, strong, independent. Her vag has lice