Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

maby I should approachmaxx from now on

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I have nothing to lose anyways, might as well just do it and see what happens. Where I live there's about 200-300k young women in my age range, if I have a 0,1% chance which is unlikely, there would be at least 300 girls in this city who would like me.

I believe in you OP. Go get them playa. :chad:

ewww this creepy man approached me, let me video you because ik i'm not actually in danger but i want the likes on my twitter page!!

yes hello police this terrorist incel approached me, arrest him!

>10 years in the feds for being a virgin terrorist.

tell us how your attempts go tho tbhlossus.

Volcel if you don't.

Do it before it's too late

Approach as many women as you can. Be sure you’re calm, smell good, and look well groomed. I’m not joking, I hope everyone on here has good hygiene.

Did you take the honkpill?

Good luck boyo

Approach as many women as you can. Be sure you’re calm, smell good, and look well groomed. I’m not joking, I hope everyone on here has good hygiene.
I hope everyone here cleans their bed sheets at least bi-weekly to once a month unless you pant to cool down and can't sweat like Prince Andrew.

I hope everyone here cleans their bed sheets at least bi-weekly to once a month unless you pant to cool down and can't sweat like Prince Andrew.
Based I wash my sheets monthly and change my underwear daily. I hate people with bad hygiene, if you smell like crap you don’t deserve to go out in public.

Based I wash my sheets monthly and change my underwear daily. I hate people with bad hygiene, if you smell like crap you don’t deserve to go out in public.
True, true. After a month of unclean sheets you're back to being dirty if you've not long ago taken a shower and hop straight into bed. I don't know why anyone would do that to themselves.

True, true. After a month of unclean sheets you're back to being dirty if you've not long ago taken a shower and hop straight into bed. I don't know why anyone would do that to themselves.
Yeah it really shocks me how some people live, going to others houses can sometimes be a nightmare seeing all of the dust, loose shit lying around, unorganized bookshelves etc.
I remember this one time I went to my parents friends house, everything was covered in cat hair and the entire place smelled like piss. I wanted to puke the whole time.

Is that a wise move ?

Call us when you get jailed so we homies can get you out.

Take some drugs before to lower the inhibition and go. Maybe you're a fakecel who knows :feelsLSD:It may work :dab:

Look at this fucking Chad, he has the balls to actually approach women. Nice humblebrag faggot.

Where I live there's about 200-300k young women in my age range, if I have a 0,1% chance which is unlikely, there would be at least 300 girls in this city who would like me.

Go for the foids below your age range too.

ewww this creepy man approached me, let me video you because ik i'm not actually in danger but i want the likes on my twitter page!!

yes hello police this terrorist incel approached me, arrest him!

>10 years in the feds for being a virgin terrorist.

tell us how your attempts go tho tbhlossus.

I used to actually do the math back in college. If there are about this much people in the student body, etc...

That was delusional because I didn't know the data or have real world adult experience (college is still a very young adult stage).

99.2% of foids literally avoid you if you are a 5'6 Asian dude. The remaining 0.8% are all hyper obese near death foids that want you.

Talk about your experiences. I´m looking forward for it

I have nothing to lose anyways, might as well just do it and see what happens. Where I live there's about 200-300k young women in my age range, if I have a 0,1% chance which is unlikely, there would be at least 300 girls in this city who would like me.

May as well. At the very least just do it so you can have hundreds of stories for the bluepillers who try and tell you that you've never tried in your life to get a gf

just a word of warning: you are ugly and the cops will be called out and you will be sent to jail for sexual harrassment

but other than that please go ahead and try and post your results. i want to read the experiences of a man falling into madness day by day :feelshaha:

Don't do it bruh, the little self esteem that you (prob) still have will be destroyed.
No guy ever approaches a girl/women if he hasn't received any iois from her. Even high-tier normies. You'd have to be chadlite/chad to do that and again you may get rejected (cuz she already has a chadlite/chad parner at the moment). Cold approaching is one of the most retarded :redpill: ideas, can't believe so many cucks are actually doing it in the West kek :feelsclown: Just approach 1000 girls bro :feelskek::feelskek:
:redpill: is comedy and shouldn't be taken seriously

Last edited:
Reserve jailcellmaxx

Don't do it bruh, the little self esteem that you (prob) still have will be destroyed.
No guy ever approaches a girl/women if he hasn't received any iois from her. Even high-tier normies. You'd have to be chadlite/chad to do that and again you may get rejected (cuz she already has a chadlite/chad parner at the moment). Cold approaching is one of the most retarded :redpill: ideas, can't believe so many cucks are actually doing it in the West kek :feelsclown: Just approach 1000 girls bro :feelskek::feelskek:
:redpill: is comedy and shouldn't be taken seriously
tbf most normies are pussies who can't talk to girls but on instagram or snapchat

Talk about your experiences. I´m looking forward for it
ill try to keep you all informed on my quest
:bigbrain::feelsthink:

ill try to keep you all informed on my quest
Wow, lot of masochists here :feelshaha: You'll prob regret it but hey, you may have some slight chance with an uglier white becky or an asian girl if you're average looking.
Advising the guy to get jailed kek :feelshaha::feelskek:

Last edited:
Women are super annoyed when being approached by someone they find unattractive.
What's your ultimate goal of your initiative?

Women are super annoyed when being approached by someone they find unattractive.
What's your ultimate goal of your initiative?
get some dates, see if any of them actually go somewhere and I can finally get myself a gf...