Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

M8 chadfishing is fucking with my head.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The thought a becky would rather bang a random chad who is a child molester than me who is a good wholesome dude is really fucking with me it's like god want's me to go E.R I just wanna die knowing the fucked up situation today is messing with my head

The blackpill takes awhile to sink in. Common side effects include rage and suicidal thoughts.

women aren't moral. I wouldn't make much of it.

I know i thought they had some standard's but this really kill's my faith in modern society and it was bad before

Be good looking and not a midget, that's about it

Yup but i thought they had some moral restraint's i would denied a hot chick that if she was a child molestor

Foids think they can change them for the better. They do whatever mental gymnastics for a taste of Chad

Foids think they can change them for the better. They do whatever mental gymnastics for a taste of Chad

The fact knowing this make's me wanna go er

becky would rather bang a random chad who is a child molester than me
She gladly would rather have sex with a dog, than you. Just so you know how much of value do you actually possess to females.

Yeah I was doing it for a while and had to stop because it was making me depressed.

She gladly would rather have sex with a dog, than you. Just so you know how much of value do you actually possess to females.

It's over it's sui fuel

Yup but i thought they had some moral restraint's i would denied a hot chick that if she was a child molestor

Lmao welcome to Clowntopia

" your being brainwashed bro, this stuff doesnt happen, the blackpill is garbage!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You're swallowing blackpills and learning how fucked the situation is.

There is a reason why foids want us dead but wont do it because of the inconvenience of not having wagecucks to pay taxes.

There is a reason why foids want us dead but wont do it because of the inconvenience of not having wagecucks to pay taxes.

True imagine if foid's were honest the suacide rates would sky rocket

foids want us dead but wont do it because of the inconvenience of not having wagecucks to pay taxes.
if foid's were honest the suacide rates would sky rocket
No it would help the suicide rate, because men would stop being pathetic betabuxxers to self admitted chad dick chasers, and they'll stop wifing up used whores and only want to pump and dump like the chads did in the past for free, or fuck hookers.

Tinder isn't real life sweetie

Chadfishing is one of the most brutal blackpills you can swallow tbh. Especially if you do it in the town you live in. Those girls who don't match with you, all superliking your chadfish. Girls that you could have been fucking if you were good-looking. It's brutal

Only those who don't deserve glory get all of it.

ill give it a go for crack