Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

M-muh pay gap!

Being called out in the first reply for just posing in front of a showroom vehicle.

Still if legit and a nigger can buy this, white foids should be able to buy entire countries surely. Does this onlyfans shit have a ceiling?

My last hope is that every foid becomes an onlyfans whore, therefore each whore makes less money since there are more options

Same. Without the enablers whores wouldn't be able to finance their lives by being sluts to begin with.
Yeah the enablers need dealing with, however I do t think this is real, there's more go this.
Also it's fascinating, the 3 groups with least SMV due to unfortunate dimorphism, ricemen and black women, are the ones most obsessed with flexing material possessions to the world.

It's sort of killing them, because men literally don't care what shit a woman has, and women only care what a guy has when it's time to betabux.

I have some nice stuff, but as I'm neither blackfem nor riceman, I am very subtle about it

Disgusting creature. You’d have to pay ME for me to view pics of her holes

I fucking hate Baizuos for believing in this myth.

"Baizuo (/ˈbaɪˌdzwɔː/; Chinese: 白左 báizuǒ, literally White Left) is a derogatory Chinese neologism and political epithet used to refer to Western leftist ideologies primarily espoused by white people. The term baizuo is related to the term shèngmǔ (圣母, 聖母, literally "Blessed Mother"), a sarcastic reference to those whose political opinions are perceived as being guided by emotions or a hypocritical show of selflessness and empathy."

for a good laugh go on Spotify and listen to her single :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

kind of sounds like nicki minaj with a mouth full of marbles

Needs to be jailed