Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

M-M-MOHAMMED !!! MOHAMMED !!!!

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
"DU KOMMER INTE IN I MITT HEEEEEMMMMM"

Fucking faggot piece of shit, I hope they get robbed, murdered and raped in that order, these cityslick faggots voted for it, now they are stuck with it, simple as, I hope Ahmad Abdullah Mohammad burns down every city.

Jfl at those white retards getting cucked and beaten up in their own home.

Fucking faggot piece of shit, I hope they get robbed, murdered and raped in that order, these cityslick faggots voted for it, now they are stuck with it, simple as, I hope Ahmad Abdullah Mohammad burns down every city.
Correct

rapefugees should aspire to fuck and rape white entitled women

Total shitskin death NOW

you have a point there

imagine not pushing the ladder lol

this is the best time in history to immigrate and rape women

years ago, i was getting bombed in my country because we had some oil and now i have the chance to get prime white pussy.

i should get to work, gather a whole rape gang before they close the boarders lol.

this is the best time in history to immigrate and rape women

years ago, i was getting bombed in my country because we had some oil and now i have the chance to get prime white pussy.

i should get to work, gather a whole rape gang before they close the boarders lol.
massive larp

massive larp
your women are lucky im inbred short sandnigger and weak to go through all the trouble of moving to another country just to rape some little girl.
other sandnigs will do it for me.

your women are lucky im inbred short sandnigger and weak to go through all the trouble of moving to another country just to rape some little girl.
not that they hate getting raped anyway.
women enjoy getting raped by ugly dudes, it's like a fetish to swim in the mud

you have about as much to do with alpha sandnigs as i have to do with chad

shouldve pushed him out of the ladder

He couldve killed him in so many ways when he was climbing up that ladder jfl what a weak cunt
he was afraid to hurt m'lady's ex boyfriend LMFAOOOOO

you have about as much to do with alpha sandnigs as i have to do with chad
i didn't have enough proteins and good diet when i was young so i never managed to grow and all my limbs and body parts are affected by inbreeding.
my dad was ugly to get a woman so he fucked his cousin like most sandniggers.

He is fucking retarded, would have pushed him off immediately. That Turk was in such a vulnerable position, one good push and his skull would break.

i didn't have enough proteins and good diet when i was young so i never managed to grow and all my limbs and body parts are affected by inbreeding.
my dad was ugly to get a woman so he fucked his cousin like most sandniggers.
1st cousin is brutal shit but i thought 2nd or 3rd isn't so bad

M.........MOHAMMED...................

1st cousin is brutal shit but i thought 2nd or 3rd isn't so bad
i don't know what 2nd and 3rd cousin means. english is my 3rd language (after frensh and before italian)
he married the daughter of his aunt (the sister of his father)

is that 1st or 2nd cousin?

i don't know what 2nd and 3rd cousin means. english is my 3rd language (after frensh and before italian)
he married the daughter of his aunt (the sister of his father)

is that 1st or 2nd cousin?
first-and-second-cousins.jpg

it may be over

the last "mohamed..." was so gay, sounded like he was about to get fucked
all sandniggers are called "mohammed"
im also called "mohammed", parents are too retarded to even get a new creative name

He is fucking retarded, would have pushed him off immediately. That Turk was in such a vulnerable position, one good push and his skull would break.

I would volunteer to be a MG42 gunner if my place was overrun with refugees, and that the government has such opening available.

I would volunteer to be a MG42 gunner if my place was overrun with refugees, and that the government has such opening available.
unfortunately we are looking at a Camp of the Saints scenario unless shit changes fast

Based rapefugees

The sad thing is if the guy who was filming would have knocked that subhuman from the ladder to the ground, he would have been charged with assault and these lowlifes know it, which is why they do it. They know they can act this way and they barely get punished by the cucked Swedish laws.

The sad thing is if the guy who was filming would have knocked that subhuman from the ladder to the ground, he would have been charged with assault and these lowlifes know it, which is why they do it. They know they can act this way and they barely get punished by the cucked Swedish laws.
^This. Everyone here is acting gangsta, but you underestimate how cucked European laws are.

Yeah really goes to show how retarded people here are.

Then again this was her ex-boyfriend, as soon as I read she burned the coal I no longer cared. Sucks for the guy I guess but he shouldn't be fucking coalburners either.