Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LVM trait: wanting your gf to kiss you

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rjjrib/was_anyone_else_convinced_they_were_asexual/

Here's the context: my ex did this thing where he would pucker his lips and close his eyes waiting for me to kiss him. and he would sit there waiting like that until I kissed him. And it grossed me out so bad. I couldn't explain or rationalize why it bothered me, so for a while I ignored it and opted to give him a quick sympathy peck and keep my disgust to myself but ...eventually I finally snapped and told him I hated it. Asked him to please stop doing that. So he modified it. His new version was vocally asking/demanding (like "come here and gimme a kiss"). It repulsed be even more. I would visibly wince and say no and he would pout afterwards, say he felt unloved and unattractive. And I felt horrible, of course. Over time it (obviously) turned into an actual problem in our relationship. Eventually I hated kissing all together. Never had the spontaneous urge to kiss him anymore. I also hated sex with him. More and more. But before being with him I had terrible sex with men anyway, so I dismissed it.

The audacity of scrotes :shock:

It doesn't even make me angry, I only laugh, I love them :feelshaha:

>some bullshit written by some dumb whore
sorry but not a single world

He insisted he wanted to marry me even after we had these huge conversations about me being "asexual".

If I would have married him, I would have never discovered my actual sexuality, which was laying dormant. And that blows my mind. I would have gone the rest of my life giving performative sex while suspecting that I was asexual all while feeling guilt and shame.
She would cheat on him on first opportunity and blame him, guilt and shame my ass. Betabuxxing is not worth it.

They say they’re Asexual until chad comes around.

JFL femoids are so stupid and fucked up that they can't even figure out their sexuality until they are over 25.

Took her forever to discover her innate true sexuality: chadsexual :feelskek: like literally every single other woman

They're so fucking dumb.

These things really don't have a brain do they?

my ex did this thing where he would pucker his lips and close his eyes waiting for me to kiss him. and he would sit there waiting like that until I kissed him
:feelshaha: holy shit I can't believe this is true, complete soy faggot if true.

Soy doofuses are the ones getting girlfriends this is more evidence.

Dating as nonChad