Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lust not after her beauty in your heart; neither let her take you with her eyelids. - Proverbs 6:25

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Is the bible based or not?

Best based quotes?

fuck God he made me ugly and small penis

if God is real he is a sadistic motherfucker, I better get some good shit when I die for going through all this

The Bible is a beautiful book with many soul soothing quotes. I love to read it when I’m drunk because it heightens my emotions and the words mean more to me.
fuck God he made me ugly and small penis
Bad idea to curse and insult the judge of your soul. Just the possibility of Hell makes me thankful that the door to forgiveness is always open

The Bible is a beautiful book with many soul soothing quotes. I love to read it when I’m drunk because it heightens my emotions and the words mean more to me.

Bad idea to curse and insult the judge of your soul. Just the possibility of Hell makes me thankful that the door to forgiveness is always open
its probably not real so it doesn't even matter. theres a literal mistake in the opening of the gospel of Mark so I doubt the bible is inspired by God.

if God is real he is a sadistic motherfucker, I better get some good shit when I die for going through all this
Is a harem of stacies and being a chad in heaven banging them all enough to make up for it?

Dontcaretemplate

Sometimes I feel like God made black people as a means of deliberately testing whether whites would treat them with dignity or not, since God knows dark skin is innately ugly.

Not to mention the phenotype :feelsohgod:

In fact, this applies to all uglies. God made us as a test for actual good looking ppl to tolerate

The Bible is a beautiful book with many soul soothing quotes. I love to read it when I’m drunk because it heightens my emotions and the words mean more to
Of course it is.

It was rumored to be written/re-written by Sir Francis Bacon a.k.a William Shakespeare and turned into its actual famous book form by him, (after most likely re-wording the oral tradition/memories passed down through time along with this or that scattered parchment piece and obtaining basically the same meaning for them) using his epic poetry skills to do it with.

No wonder many a cross cuck believes it to be “divinely” inspired because in a way, it was.

Sometimes I feel like God made black people as a means of deliberately testing whether whites would treat them with dignity or not, since God knows dark skin is innately ugly.

Not to mention the phenotype :feelsohgod:

In fact, this applies to all uglies. God made us as a test for actual good looking ppl to tolerate
Yea, everything is just a "test" for God (the being that knows literally everything) to know if we are good or bad people.

"And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

Yea, everything is just a "test" for God (the being that knows literally everything) to know if we are good or bad people.
Well, it's either a test or a blessing or a punishment.

I suppose it is similar to giving a parent a disabled kid.

Best based quotes?

''I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him.''

JFL at godcopers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
you're an ugly hairless monkey that will turn into a cosmic fart

Is a harem of stacies and being a chad in heaven banging them all enough to make up for it?
That would be nice for a little bit but after so long it would lose its appeal. I would have to have some way to be pERmanently happy and fulfilled. God should let me CHOose any method I want