Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lurking foids, you are not entitled to protection from bystanders if you annoy your pimp or bf or anybody youre on your own bitch, get fucked rothole

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240306 072525 Reddit
Screenshot 20240306 072637 Reddit
Screenshot 20240306 072555 Reddit

brainwashing is insane, all men since childhood are told to "always protect women no matter what" "if girl hits you, you have no rights to fight back" "men must endure all the hardship" "real man open doors for women" "real man does X" "ream man never raises his hand on a women" "real man pays for women"

What’s the context?

´You ain´t a real man, cause real men do XYZ......´
If I received a penny every time I heard this, I´d have 100k disposable Cash

brainwashing is insane, all men since childhood are told to "always protect women no matter what" "if girl hits you, you have no rights to fight back" "men must endure all the hardship" "real man open doors for women" "real man does X" "ream man never raises his hand on a women" "real man pays for women"
Society is brainwashing men to protect women like Pavlow did brainwash his dogs.

I'm not entitled to their pussy?
Well then they're not entitled to me helping them

NO PUSSY NO HELPING

Men and women are equal
Men should protect women
You can’t call yourself a man if you defend yourself from a woman
Men and women are equal

Why the hell are we expected to help them when they don't help us out with our frustration

Stupid fucking cunts we need SS Waffen back to inflict horrific unspeakable tortur on college girl (in meink kraft)

W for my nigga. Why do men have to interfere in some foids misbehaviour or ill intent to fight and expect some male to protect her :feelsseriously:

Why is no man trying to kill him
The woman is fine, she just walks away right after, she never even falls down or gets close to it. And people want to kill a man for that? Redditors are fucking twisted.

well, clearly there was never a patriarchy

because the men that set up a 'patriarchy,' as feminists claim, a systematised form of abuse, oppression, and rape culture, could surely not have been real men

but what else could they be?

women! so the patriarchy is also women's fault. even feminism blames foids for everything

Women aren't entitled a thing from me, no matter the circumstance.

Foids aren’t entitled to our protection. I don’t care . Not my problem hahahahahahahayaha. She’s ugly af too her voice pissed me off

I'm not entitled to their pussy?
Well then they're not entitled to me helping them

NO PUSSY NO HELPING
This. And why would I protect people who hate me ? I am also a man let, women don't date me because I don't look like I can protect them; they don't get to expect people like me to save them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back