Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lurkers.is

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240827 183751 Chrome

That's the most i've seen lurk before

They are soys and foids, they are not eligible to join anyways

There's not even many incels on right now is the strange thing and I can't think of anything in particular that would be drawing people to the site at the moment

The number is rising as we post

There's not even many incels on right now is the strange thing and I can't think of anything in particular that would be drawing people to the site at the moment
Yeah it’s weird do u think someone tried to ddos or something

feel like they happen at least once a month now

Denial of service attack

They want the BIC.

I hope they all are also lonely men whom are looking to join our mission

Unfortunately they’re all probably either Feds or IT users looking to dox us

Shittiest ddos in the history of mankind :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'd check IT to see if anything went viral or some shit
I don't see anything on there. Maybe someone made some viral tiktok about us

I don't see anything on there. Maybe someone made some viral tiktok about us
I'm just gonna type in some random shit relating to "incel" or "misogynist website" and see what I can find :hax:

I'm just gonna type in some random shit relating to "incel" or "misogynist website" and see what I can find :hax:
no LUCK, couldn't find nothing

It's down to just under 5k now. No clue what caused this.
It's been over 45 minutes since the peak at 7k so I'm betting that a lot of them totally got bored if my theory is right. The only way to really figure out what's going on is to pay attention to the numbers. If it stays somewhat stagnant for a while, then it's a social media thing, or it got posted in the news somewhere on some obscure foreign site. In that case, some of the newfags might tell us where they came from :feelshmm:

It's been over 45 minutes since the peak at 7k so I'm betting that a lot of them totally got bored if my theory is right. The only way to really figure out what's going on is to pay attention to the numbers. If it stays somewhat stagnant for a while, then it's a social media thing, or it got posted in the news somewhere on some obscure foreign site. In that case, some of the newfags might tell us where they came from :feelshmm:
Sounds about right. And if it's true then there will probably be some people that will actually create accounts because of it