Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LURKERS GTFIH

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
EChtpuE.png

Welcome.

I'm sure you've been on this site many a time, because deep down you know if you aren't at least an 8/10 you live like shit.

Hit that sign up button and join us.

team-handshake-2.png

Last edited:
imagine lurking an incel forum lmao

Some are better off just lurking. I'm glad the site is open though, I like that outsiders get to read what we write, these things must be spread and any publicity is good, so they say.

Some are better off just lurking. I'm glad the site is open though, I like that outsiders get to read what we write, these things must be spread and any publicity is good, so they say.
But people who create Larp are annoying and push the wrong message for bad press. We need to keep the website grounded and take out anyone who is a threat to the website.

But people who create Larp are annoying and push the wrong message for bad press. We need to keep the website grounded and take out anyone who is a threat to the website.
I guess some people, especially the media, will always cherrypick the most unreasonable and violent-sounding users to mischaracterize incels. It's a losing battle to try to salvage our reputation as a whole.

But some individuals can read and be influenced by the good shit people write here.

They won't register.

Because registration would mean that they have accepted their repressed thoughts & insecurities about themselves, its easier to criticize from afar than while looking into a mirror. So nope.

Keep telling yourself that you are just days away from meeting your future real-life Taylor Swift girlfriend or that you are perfectly content marrying some single mother who needs a provider (but only wants to pay you back via occasional sex)

Quality thread ngl

I always presumed that it was just Normies coming to check out 'The Dark Web' or whatever those faggots think sites like this are. Probably the same people that announce to everyone that they visit "4chan, The troll website that hacks".