Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lung cancer rates climb by three quarters in femoids while halving in men

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-
Literal lifefuel
76A86BF0 4BA6 4EEF 8A28 C9FF476D5ED4

semen fumes are causing this

More sick femoids? Good, they can share our sufferings now.

Lifefuel. We need to reduce the life expectence gap.

Lmao, vaping and weed culture is responsible for this I imagine.

As soon as more whores have lung cancer than men, there will be spent hundreds of millions in lung cancer cure.

As soon as more whores have lung cancer than men, there will be spent hundreds of millions in lung cancer cure.
They already disproprtionately spend on breast cancer.

YES! this is premium life fuel indeed.

Usually only cucks and rosties smoke cigarettes daily.

Great news:heybby::heybby::heybby::D:D:D:yes::yes::yes:

This means less Femoids, more males. How is this life fuel? Look at places where Men greatly out number women like in India. It only further puts a nail in our coffin, Id prefer if men started dying from a disease and there would be 10 femoids for every man, no incels would exist.

This means less Femoids, more males. How is this life fuel? Look at places where Men greatly out number women like in India. It only further puts a nail in our coffin, Id prefer if men started dying from a disease and there would be 10 femoids for every man, no incels would exist.
Because fuck foids and there health that's why, anything bad that happens to them is good, its not like were going to get any pussy if there's a few more foids then men , they will always just flock to the top tier guys as always,us incels will always be fucked

Sniffing at chads cock and balls seems to come with risks

Because fuck foids and there health that's why, anything bad that happens to them is good, its not like were going to get any pussy if there's a few more foids then men , they will always just flock to the top tier guys as always,us incels will always be fucked

Unless Foids outnumber men 10 - 1, then incels would not exist. Itd be impossible, the only reason they flock to the top, settle with normies while cutting out incels is cause they have options. I hate the Chads a lot more then the foids, they get their dicks sucked while I rott, I would much rather have them die

women are cigar-chomping vietnam vets now, dude. it's tough out there for a woman. anchor tattoos are next for foid fashion.

I bet cancerous lungs taste delicious. :feelsokman:

I see more smoking foids (especially young ones) than men

They'll have well passed breeding/utility age by the time they succumb to cancer. They spend their youth engaging in unchecked hedonism (weed and sex lmao), then Dionysus cashes his debts as they slip from health. More prematurely dead post-wall sluts sounds like a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back