Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lunch is a scam

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
I think you should only eat a small snack or fruit for lunch, if you eat regular meals for lunch, you will get sleep, and you can't work or study, haven't eaten lunch for a month, only breakfast and dinner, I feel more active during noon

true. I never have lunch, only two meals a day

I only have a snack for lunch

Idk how you guys aren’t skinny as fuck. Here I am eating 3500 calories a day with 3 big meals, and only 155 pounds
maybe i should try a week long fast and see how much weight id lose. Something tells me not very much though :feelscomfy:

maybe i should try a week long fast and see how much weight id lose. Something tells me not very much though :feelscomfy:
Why do you even want to lose weight anyway? I felt like punching a wall when I saw I lost 6 pounds by accident recently

Why do you even want to lose weight anyway? I felt like punching a wall when I saw I lost 6 pounds by accident recently
i dont really want to lose too much weight tbhngl. Im just curious to see what would happen, and if i do lose weight then its no sweat because i dont mind losing some excess fat

i dont really want to lose too much weight tbhngl. Im just curious to see what would happen, and if i do lose weight then its no sweat because i dont mind losing some excess fat
I see. It breaks me to see weight loss. Going from 155 to 149 is just terrible with my physique

I see. It breaks me to see weight loss. Going from 155 to 149 is just terrible with my physique
I wouldn't mind losing weight, but i stay between 185-187 pounds even though i only have 2 meals per day

I wouldn't mind losing weight either, but i stay between 185-187 pounds even though i only have 2 meals per day
Mogger metabolism. Me and @FuckTheFBI would do so much to have a metabolism like that

I think you should only eat a small snack or fruit for lunch, if you eat regular meals for lunch, you will get sleep, and you can't work or study, haven't eaten lunch for a month, only breakfast and dinner, I feel more active during noon
As a NightOwl I disagree