Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lunch break incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
I went to the park during lunch break to sunbath a little.
There next to my favorite bench, there was a guy alone playing vidya on his phone.
He looked miserable with his bottle of fanta. Usually the other workers are in groups.
A few minutes later, he left. I guess it was time to work again and be productive. But I bet he is high inhib and I bothered him.

You know what's sad? He reminds me of HS people. The kind of fuckers that ate alone all the time.
Maybe he thought it would be different in the adult world.

This will be me if i should ever get a job ngl.

Nah, I remember lots of loser nerds in highschool having GFs still. Pic related was my HS experience. Too many times I assumed a guy was a GFless loser virgin playing gameboy, only to find out he had a GF.

I ate alone myself, it never bothered me. Being belittled by teachers and booed just for existing, that bothered me.

Tbh once an outcast always an outcast

It's always nice to come by one of us irl:feelsokman:

Nah, I remember lots of loser nerds in highschool having GFs still. Pic related was my HS experience. Too many times I assumed a guy was a GFless loser virgin playing gameboy, only to find out he had a GF.

Stacy and Becky are above Chad.

No, females are completely overpowered.

What era were talking here? Was no social media back when I was in HS (1999-2003) and CHADs 100% mogged even staceys, staceys were at their beck and call.

What era were talking here? Was no social media back when I was in HS (1999-2003) and CHADs 100% mogged even staceys, staceys were at their beck and call.

Actually, in every era. Females have such an easy life while men have to work hard, fight hard only to die painfully.

bruh why is this so huge on phone
It's pretty huge on the PC too xD
Actually, in every era. Females have such an easy life while men have to work hard, fight hard only to die painfully.
Foids could just sit at home and clean the house, yet they want to work. I'm gonna enjoy the day that they notice that working fucking sucks, all the stress that we're going through having to work all day long. If I would have the choice to sit at home all day long and occasionally clean the fucking house, I would take it without thinking about it. Those fucking bitches just don't notice how nice they have it in the world. All the fucking advantages that they have being a woman. Yet they still want to act like a fucking man.

Should have told him about this site

I just went to the library in high school lunch breaks

Should've dropped blackpill truth bombs.