Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Luminarycels GTFIH] Postmaxxing thread to get rid of pink

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Ever since the color changes we are the shittiest rank color (other than the 2 top ones ngl). We should postmaxx to get out of this awful color.

I will gladly join

inb4 thread locked

I want my pink color back wtf

hey there bro. Just passing by to say hi.

Jfl the ranks got switched, I'm red again.
Pretty cool I guess.

penis penis penis

Its so weird thinking of luminary a pink

Im doing fine man. How about you?
I'm good. Just dealing with a professor that ghosted me a month ago which isn't fun + I have to write a bunch of papers but other than that I am good rn. What are you up to rn?
Its so weird thinking of luminary a pink
tbhtbh. I was super confused when I logged on today since I noticed my name was pink in chat PMs and I thought a mod or someone artificially boosted my postcount or something. .

I'm good. Just dealing with a professor that ghosted me a month ago which isn't fun + I have to write a bunch of papers but other than that I am good rn. What are you up to rn?

tbhtbh. I was super confused when I logged on today since I noticed my name was pink in chat PMs and I thought a mod or someone artificially boosted my postcount or something. .
Just another normal day. Not much else to say about it.

Good post tbh, this rank is now the worst

Just lol this thread will get deleted and everyone here loses ~50 posts.

Tfu on that gay pink color

2k posts to go

its gonna take ages fuark. early 2019 me would get this shit done in a week

@wereqryan thoughts on your impending Luminary rank and username color change?

good theory

This is true... :feelsrope:

This is true... :feelsrope:
Would you advise all Overlord rank members to refrain from postmaxxing to keep the Overlord color rank for as long as possible?

Thanks for noticing. I don't like the pink color of the Luminary rank. I want the Paragon rank but I'm too depressed to postmaxx.
No prob man.
Very few people here seem to like the pink color of the Luminary rank.

Last edited:
Would you advise all Overlord rank members to refrain from postmaxxing to keep the Overlord color rank for as long as possible?
Definitely. I postmaxxed through overlord to get that sweet red luminary back then.
Suddenly after that they changed the rank colors and now I don't have any motivation to postmaxx.

Definitely. I postmaxxed through overlord to get that sweet red luminary back then.
Suddenly after that they changed the rank colors and now I don't have any motivation to postmaxx.
Brutal usernamecolorhaloandmotivatorpill tbh

Over for pinkcels