Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ludwig seems like an impossible fight in Bloodborne

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
With the time I take to beat that faggot I could gamemax on many other games, he has just too much health and the second phase kills me instantly. Maybe Im bad at the game but I think Ill just drop the game for a while and comeback in a few weeks and play other games tbhtbh. I can still get the platinum without killing him because he is dlc, but its by far the harder boss in any souls games

It gets worse. Orphan of Kos will eat you alive.

It gets worse. Orphan of Kos will eat you alive.
I doubt he is harder than ludwig. Small bosses like this in bloodborne are not that hard.

Souls and soulsesque games are such aspie shit TBH. Life is hard enough, why play games where cheating AI with fucktillion HP repeatedly fucks you in the ass until you luck out and do everything perfectly, only to progress on to the next cheating AI with TWO fucktillion HP.

Souls and soulsesque games are such aspie shit TBH. Life is hard enough, why play games where cheating AI with fucktillion HP repeatedly fucks you in the ass until you luck out and do everything perfectly, only to progress on to the next cheating AI with TWO fucktillion HP.
some bosses, like this one, are like that but a lot of them are perfectly designed and once you beat them you dont feel it was unfair at all. Gael is the best example of this

always wanted to get into this game

I played bloodborne 4 times and dark souls 3 once and a bit of the beginning of dark souls remastered and I didn't enjoy a single second. Piece of shit genre for autists.
Life is hard enough

Is this game on steam?

I havent played it but I have seen the bossfight and the cutscenes, looks pretty cool tbh

Unironically git gud

It's even harder when you don't have ps4.

Tbh i never got past the first lantern .I thought i was good in action games since i played alot of devil may cry and god of war but the soulsborne games are just a different monster altogether.The dark souls series seems easier in comparison to bloodborne tho since its not all about dodging fast and countering.