Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lucky star opening is catchy

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
i've been listening to it for 4 hours straight

Search "Quavo x NBA Youngboy" on YouTube (The one with identical DBZ characters on the thumbnail).

I've listened to this beat 40+ times already, it's awesome.

Search "Quavo x NBA Youngboy" on YouTube (The one with identical DBZ characters on the thumbnail).

I've listened to this beat 40+ times already, it's awesome.
that's pretty good, i don't really enjoy that type of music but i listen to some of them i like these:

that's pretty good, i don't really enjoy that type of music but i listen to some of them i like these:

I love listening to beats, it's a nice change from music with words. With beats, there's not much for your brain to process, it's all feeling.

I love listening to beats, it's a nice change from music with words. With beats, there's not much for your brain to process, it's all feeling.
i love the instrumentals nice to chill too, i don't enjoy the raps usually though.

i love the instrumentals nice to chill too, i don't enjoy the raps usually though.

To each his own. I'm about to roll up a joint and listen to some good beats.

when i need to meditate:

i've been listening to it for 4 hours straight

Don't know how you did it, 4 hours, that would be pure suifuel, found it very annoying, no "hook" to it like you have in most other anime songs, but that's not shocking seeing as its more of a slice of life/comedy type of anime, those don't usually get the awesome openings.

Here's an example, anime is crap in itself, crappy plot you can't follow, but damn the opening is catchy (Divine Gate)

Then there's tokyo ghoul

Oh can't forget Kuroshitsuji Season 2

Death Note Opening 1 - Literally listened to this on loop for like 2 hours, stopped to sleep

Idk the one you posted sounds alright but you can't even really tell where the "chorus" is, there isn't really a distinguishable "stand out" part of the songs, it just sounds like the jumbled collective ramblings of cute voice girls.

Don't know how you did it, 4 hours, that would be pure suifuel, found it very annoying, no "hook" to it like you have in most other anime songs, but that's not shocking seeing as its more of a slice of life/comedy type of anime, those don't usually get the awesome openings.

Here's an example, anime is crap in itself, crappy plot you can't follow, but damn the opening is catchy (Divine Gate)

Then there's tokyo ghoul

Oh can't forget Kuroshitsuji Season 2

Death Note Opening 1 - Literally listened to this on loop for like 2 hours, stopped to sleep

Idk the one you posted sounds alright but you can't even really tell where the "chorus" is, there isn't really a distinguishable "stand out" part of the songs, it just sounds like the jumbled collective ramblings of cute voice girls.

yeah divine gate was pure shit but i still isten to the opening to this day. also if you liked tokyo ghouls opening you might like psycho pass 2 opening same band more rock