Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Luckiest chad of all time

Yeah luck is all you need sometimes JFL

I legit wish I was him. At least I am his height I guess. But his height isn't good.

We would all do the same if in the same situation. It's also fucking hilarious that he talks shit on the metoo movement and openly degrades foids. The Chad we want but not the Chad we deserve

Dan Bilzerian is not a legit chad, look up what he looks like without a beard. He gets girls because he is rich.

Chads cant 'get lucky'.

“'If you come with ugly chicks, you won’t get in; I keep the parties exclusive and it becomes a matter of there being only so much space.' And yet, some women will go to almost any length to party with him."

Such an amazing personality :heart::heart:

I dont understand the appeal of hanging out with this many women. 1 is already more than enough.

I dont understand the appeal of hanging out with this many women. 1 is already more than enough.
boasting status that's why, it's never enough for people like him.

We would all do the same if in the same situation. It's also fucking hilarious that he talks shit on the metoo movement and openly degrades foids. The Chad we want but not the Chad we deserve

boasting status that's why, it's never enough for people like him.
People like him remove large supplies of foids from the rest of them. Making it even harder for incels.

He just flew on his private jet to cancun from another hot spot. With 10 foids

People like him remove large supplies of foids from the rest of them. Making it even harder for incels.

Yep, and here we sit with nothing to live for.

rich, high status men have always had harems or at least the potential to create them

even if he pays the girls as people claims, just goes to show how many foids have no morals, the guy openly treats women like objects but they still keep lining up to fuck him

if a guy has status he can do anything to them.

even if he pays the girls as people claims, just goes to show how many foids have no morals, the guy openly treats women like objects but they still keep lining up to fuck him

if a guy has status he can do anything to them.

So who here would disagree that even if he was 4 ft tall, he would have foids still line up (pays them and trips)

Ever since discovering him. I saw him travel the world with hundreds of foids smoking good top green. Shoot an aresenal of guns

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back