Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Luck and life

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’ve been thinking recently about how so much of luck is determined simply by chance. Your looks, intelligence, parents, birthplace, etc-All determined by luck. This got me to thinking-why do people take life so seriously? I understand that we’re Animals, and that survival and reproduction are Biological imperatives; nonetheless, us humans also possess reason. Life just isn’t worth it for so many people, yet they continue to fight. Why do they do it? Is it pride? Fear? None of this matters

Oops, meant life instead of looks in the beginning there. Apologies

Yes. Even the argument about nature (DNA) vs nurture (upbringing) is irrelevant because your upbringing depends on your parents and environment, which are also determined by luck. We have hardly any agency. It's up to the people of today to make the best possible decisions for the future children so that their "luck" is as good as possible, but it's the ignorant sexhavers who are having kids, not the blackpillers.

Man of culture, reposting the best images. :feelsokman: That seems off-topic here though.

This got me to thinking-why do people take life so seriously?
Bc the pain I feel is very serious. It’s not that I choose so.
Life just isn’t worth it for so many people, yet they continue to fight. Why do they do it? Is it pride? Fear? None of this matters
It’s human instinct to fight and there are still millions of religious people on this planet. They think god will reward them with heaven after dead. That’s how pathetic humans are.