Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Luciddreamingmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
So today I had a dream where I had sex (felt great, so much better then fapping also with a hot foid), the thing is that every time I have sex in a dream, i am starting to be aware that I am dreaming
and I understand that I am going to wake up because I understand that I am dreaming and today I even fought it
sometimes the upside can happen, I understand that I dream, have sex asap and wake up (I didn't do any lucid dreams practices, it just naturally happens)

so I thought about it, and Luciddreamingmaxxing (Lucid dream is when you are aware that you dream)
might be a great cope for us, we sleep half of the day and dream times are much longer
this means that we can have as much sex as we want, and basically have whatever we want and quite literally
live in a dream half of the day

what do you think about it? maybe we should promote it more and be more aware of it and maybe even open a section because it really sounds like the ultimate cope, I searched lucid dreaming in the forum
and I found that it was actually talked about before

Last edited:
Tried it for quite a while. It's a total scam, don't waste your time.

Tried it for quite a while. It's a total scam, don't waste your time.
I heard that many people had success, and the fact that I am able to lucid dream for a few minutes show that we are capable of this to some extend

Sounds like teracope

I wonder if @Transcended Trucel has any thoughts on this since I know he also does astral projection

I had 4 lucid dreams so far, but I always woke up or couldn't control them. Once I was able to fly out of the windows before I woke up :feelsrope:

Finally got glycine with mail today, it is a supplement that apparantly helps you to have way clearer and more intense dreams and it makes you feel way more fit in the morning and during the day. I will report back if it works.

Mogs me at dreaming at all

I had 4 lucid dreams so far, but I always woke up or couldn't control them. Once I was able to fly out of the windows before I woke up :feelsrope:

Finally got glycine with mail today, it is a supplement that apparantly helps you to have way clearer and more intense dreams and it makes you feel way more fit in the morning and during the day. I will report back if it works.
I have also heard of this supplment:
it seems to work and people seem to report good things about it, even if they don't lucid dream then they have longer dreams
but there is 1 herb which fucks your brain long term and if you have depression then you can't also take it

I trained myself to wake up from wet dreams at 12-13 yo before I start cooming and now each time I dream of having sex I wake up :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't get the people replying "thats cope thats cope" to everything. Isn't that the sole purpose of all the shit we do?
I fucking hate those kind of people (even though half of them just postmaxx)

I was just trying to be funny and failed horribly
Don't worry I didnt want to really criticize here :feelsokman:
it seems to work and people seem to report good things about it, even if they don't lucid dream then they have longer dreams
but there is 1 herb which fucks your brain long term and if you have depression then you can't also take it
I bought these years ago, they are pretty helpful but it doesnt work wonders ofc. No idea if the ingredients are the same, theres a lot of shit in them and Im on the run currently to check...

I wonder if @Transcended Trucel has any thoughts on this since I know he also does astral projection
Its a very legit phenomenon. Its very rare and grindy for most people. But once you attain consistency, it becomes very entertaining. Long periods of meditation (30 minutes plus), along with dream journal and doing some type of method consistently for year, will give a lucid dream and once you have masteted this. You can get them consistently, even being able to enter them via meditation directly and skipping sleep altogether

Its a very legit phenomenon. Its very rare and grindy for most people. But once you attain consistency, it becomes very entertaining. Long periods of meditation (30 minutes plus), along with dream journal and doing some type of method consistently for year, will give a lucid dream and once you have masteted this. You can get them consistently, even being able to enter them via meditation directly and skipping sleep altogether
:ha..feels:Interesting response

Lol the supplement has a bluepill and a redpill:feelskek:

Damn, what was your method for getting into astral projection and meditation?

Strangely I've had very vivid dreams last night. It was random and chaotic though, and everything that happened didn't make sense. It felt like I was being attacked by spirits though, it was super weird.

The last thing I recall before waking up is hearing a man scream "Fuck you!" at the top of his lungs.

Damn, what was your method for getting into astral projection and meditation?
For meditation, i set an intention to observe sensatuons and thouguhts. Then i either stare at the wall while in meditative pose or i close my eyes and just observe. The monkey mind wilo automatically calm down after few minites and enter the flow or theta state and I stay there until the timer rings.

My method for astral projection, is to take 30-40 deep breathes while in laying position, at the end of the 40th breath, i hold my breath as long as I can then breath out and stop myself from breathing in air as lomg as I can. After that is done, i set intention to astrao project, and focus on a climbing a rope with my astral body, I keeo pulling myself up, there tends to be a tinnitus type ringing and i focus on that as welo, eventually a breakthrough happens and my astral body detaches.

if you want a good book on this check robert bruce astral projection books, you can pirate it in lib gen.is, also r/astralprojection has many methodologies. I will say tho astral projection tooi me 50+ tries before I finally got out. So its very grindy. Also doing an astral projection attempt right after 4 hours of sleep between 12 am to 3am works most effectively, ideally don't havw any alcohol, coffee or other drug the day you will do the attempt

I think choline bitartrate is a great supplement for lucid dreaming. It's one of the only things that really worked really effectively for giving me crazy lucid dreams. The nature of them on this supplement are chaotic and unpredictable though, they aren't usually the kind of dreams that have a clear plotline or story. Also, you'll be in a strange dreamscape even when you're not fully dreaming.

Benadryl could also be used to induce lucid dreams even more potently than choline supplementation. So much so, that you wouldn't even need to be asleep to dream, meaning you'll hallucinate. So don't be a dumbass and take a huge amount of benadryl, unless you want to experience vivid, terrifying hallucinations.

I used to luciddreammaxx and while it is fun, they are still significant drawbacks. It takes a while in order to be able to do it consistently, the time spent in the lucid dream doesn't feel long and dreams are unstable even with lucidity. Unstable in that other thoughts can enter your head and interfere with what you want to do, example - you created a woman to have sex with using your mind but then you suddenly think about the monster in that movie you saw 2 days ago, so the monster is created in your lucid dream and ruins it. It takes a while to do consistently because you have make reality checks a part of your daily routine, the best one for me was poking the palm of my hand with my finger (in the dream the finger will go through the hand and come out the other side, achieving lucidity). Another method that is really common is looking at a clock, apparently it'll be unreadable in a dream but I've never tried this. My best method at lucid dreaming would be waking myself up with an alarm in the middle of my sleep cycle, turn off said alarm and then sleep with the purpose of achieving lucidity. It's a balance act where you don't stay awake for too long so that you have trouble sleeping and don't sleep too quickly because you'll lose your purpose of getting lucidity. Some people also keep dream journals, which probably helps with keeping your mind stable once you achieve lucidity but I've never tried it, lucid dreaming is a fun cope but requires time and effort. I used it to have sex with anime characters when I was younger

Teracope

BUUUUUT if you're NEET you might as well.