Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lucid dreaming maxxing

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Maybe we should start trying to master lucid dreaming, so we can have a love life at for a few hours every night lol, wish i could, its like an alternative dimension, lately ive been getting rejected even on my dreams, seriously im always dreaming about getting ghosted and rejected, god i cant be happy not even in my dreams, gotta change, gotta become a dream master :feelsmage:

I've tried, I starting grabbing my onetis ass and woke up

I have done that and I raped a girl in my dream.

No dreams for me

That sounds nice. Haven't tried lucid dreaming yet

Another interesting cope: creating a tulpa. Have any of you guys tried that?

i had 1 vivid dream for a minute or so (2 hours irl time) after trying for a year and no results

the vivid dream was unplanned

I'd always wake up when I realized that I was dreaming.
Another interesting cope: creating a tulpa. Have any of you guys tried that?
Yes bro.

Maybe we should start trying to master lucid dreaming, so we can have a love life at for a few hours every night lol, wish i could, its like an alternative dimension, lately ive been getting rejected even on my dreams, seriously im always dreaming about getting ghosted and rejected, god i cant be happy not even in my dreams, gotta change, gotta become a dream master :feelsmage:

no dude start smoking DMT its far more realistic and the experiences waste way longer.

As a person who put weeks of effort into trying to luciddreammaxxing, I'll give you my experience. The moment I realized I was dreaming I couldn't control the dream at all. That is, the dream seemed to play back like a movie rather than a video game. I could only observe. And everything "made sense" to me then, but when I woke up nothing of the dream made sense. I don't know how to describe it well. The last time I succeeded in lucid dreaming my vision turned completely black, and I got bored of it. So I stopped trying.
If you want to try it, I suggest reading on WILD, WBTB, DILD, and MILD.

I have been having crazy dreams lately

Google and buy glycine. Thank me later. Its sicker than you imagine. 500g for 10 dollar. 1-2g a night is enough.

I would often have dreams where right as my former oneitis actually likes me back, I wake up

My dreams are often quite vivid. However i never actually had a proper lucid dream before.

i can't actually simulate sex in my dreams because i don't know what it feels like JFL

As a person who put weeks of effort into trying to luciddreammaxxing, I'll give you my experience. The moment I realized I was dreaming I couldn't control the dream at all. That is, the dream seemed to play back like a movie rather than a video game. I could only observe. And everything "made sense" to me then, but when I woke up nothing of the dream made sense. I don't know how to describe it well. The last time I succeeded in lucid dreaming my vision turned completely black, and I got bored of it. So I stopped trying.
If you want to try it, I suggest reading on WILD, WBTB, DILD, and MILD.
Thanks gonna do that

I legit had sex with a girl once in a dream. It felt pretty real and I can vividly remember how it felt and my brain pretty much made up the feeling of it hitting the pussy I guess my own ideas of how pussy must feel might’ve been activated. It was a wet dream. I’ve been trying to nofap just so that I can get wet dreams.

I used to lucid dream almost every night as a child
nowadays even remembering dreams is impossible for me: my first thought upon waking up is "aww shit, I'm still alive" -- I've done dream journals, but they require way too much self-discipline and yield too little results

I legit had sex with a girl once in a dream. It felt pretty real and I can vividly remember how it felt and my brain pretty much made up the feeling of it hitting the pussy I guess my own ideas of how pussy must feel might’ve been activated. It was a wet dream. I’ve been trying to nofap just so that I can get wet dreams.
Damn thats sounds so good, better than paying a hooker ngl

I'm doing exactly that. I've posted about it before.

I use lucid dreams to run rapegame. I've had sex with dozens of beautiful women. The only problem is I always wake up before orgasm.

In the last week my dreaming became even better. Instead of running around like an idiot in my dream searching for women to rape, I now managed to morph the world around me in my favorite scenario.
Like always the dream started in my house and then I focussed hard and the world around me crumbled and I created a giant stadium. The stadium was filled with football (soccer) playing girls and cheerleaders and I fucked them right then and there.

I also managed to find ways to prolong the dream. If the dream becomes blurry and I'm at risk of waking up, I grab the floor and focus on one point and everything stabilizes again.

This may be the greatest cope ever. If I fully master this, I could create a dream utopia.

I'm doing exactly that. I've posted about it before.

I use lucid dreams to run rapegame. I've had sex with dozens of beautiful women. The only problem is I always wake up before orgasm.

In the last week my dreaming became even better. Instead of running around like an idiot in my dream searching for women to rape, I now managed to morph the world around me in my favorite scenario.
Like always the dream started in my house and then I focussed hard and the world around me crumbled and I created a giant stadium. The stadium was filled with football (soccer) playing girls and cheerleaders and I fucked them right then and there.

I also managed to find ways to prolong the dream. If the dream becomes blurry and I'm at risk of waking up, I grab the floor and focus on one point and everything stabilizes again.

This may be the greatest cope ever. If I fully master this, I could create a dream utopia.
What's your method? Do you have to use a dream journal?

What's your method? Do you have to use a dream journal?

It's a talent. I've been getting lucid dreams since I was a small child.

So my tactic is just waiting for the next dream.
Being tired and sleeping during the day increases the chances.

i tried getting in to it only had 2 real lucid dreams awesome feeling but its to hard to get it everyday

It's a talent. I've been getting lucid dreams since I was a small child.

So my tactic is just waiting for the next dream.
Being tired and sleeping during the day increases the chances.
shit, I used to be like that as a child, but at some point during puberty I've started losing this ability and now I don't remember my dreams at all
puberty has fucked me over in so many ways :cryfeels:

shit, I used to be like that as a child, but at some point during puberty I've started losing this ability and now I don't remember my dreams at all
puberty has fucked me over in so many ways :cryfeels:

Sorry to hear that. :feelsbadman:

This talent also has its bad sides. I'm also prone to sleep paralysis and being trapped in my dreams with false awakenings and shit like that.

I used to lucid dream almost every night as a child
nowadays even remembering dreams is impossible for me: my first thought upon waking up is "aww shit, I'm still alive" -- I've done dream journals, but they require way too much self-discipline and yield too little results
I've tried keeping a dream journal too, reading it makes me wonder if I'd even want to spend time in my dreams tbh. Sometimes I dream about me doing all sorts of fucked up shit, other times I dream about getting bullied, or trying to have sex but not knowing how. Other times they're just bizarre and vague. Overall I'd rather not remember them. The only good dreams are those in which I talk to and spend time my waifu, but I can do that when I'm awake.

This talent also has its bad sides. I'm also prone to sleep paralysis and being trapped in my dreams with false awakenings and shit like that.
That used to happen to me as a kid.

Google and buy glycine. Thank me later. Its sicker than you imagine. 500g for 10 dollar. 1-2g a night is enough.
What happens exactly? How do you take it in? With water or something?

I've thought of buying lucid dreaming pills, though i am not sure if they're worth it.

I had this cope when I was 16 but it's way too hard to do

I think masturbation can inhibit the ability to have lucid dreams/wet dreams, I used to have a wet dream pre-masturbation (I started masturbating at the age of 14), currently trying to quit, hope I get that ability back .

What happens exactly? How do you take it in? With water or something?
you get it in powder form. just mix it into a glass of water or swallow it just like that. it doesnt taste bad.

you will have dreams with several inceptions. i had a dream that felt like 3 hours or longer. I was at a cinema and watched a movie, the movie was a separate dream about cat terrorists occupying a hotel and you saw it all from the perspective of a terrorist. ad the movie ended I walked ouz talking to a girl that saw the movie aswell (she was qt af and was friendly af to me) and one week later I weet to the movies again (still dreaming that one dream) and watched the second part of the movie..it was sick as fuck. it was about one of the terrorists painiting a picture of his fiancee every day wqiting for her return. evrry day it thr painting of her degernated more into a grotesque monster. one day the monster came alive and attacked people. the movie ended and I wqs afraid af and ran though the streets.

then my alarm clock Rang and I woke up. no even joking I could write 10 pages full of thid dream. you cant really controll whats happening but your dreams are intense as fuck and very psychedelic. you will remember every detail.

(sorry drunk af rn)

woke nigga. Do meditation before sleeping, keep dream diary, have a dream check to train your mind to do it in sleep. Choose a technique and max it out.