Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel lucid dream: the salvation of inceldom

im still exited to learn how to do it ,in my early teens i tried most of the ways to lucid dream but failed

im still exited to learn how to do it ,in my early teens i tried most of the ways to lucid dream but failed
i have accidentally done it
i stopped trying since im too lazy now but my wet dreams feel so real that im motivated to start trying again

I used to have lucid dream regularly each time a week, but now i don't can't even remember anything of what i dream about, the last one i clearly remember was from mid 2024 and it wasnt a lucid one, it sucks because i used to have many dreams where i was loved by a girl even if i wasn't lucid dreaming.
It's really worth it to train yourself to have lucid dreams but the difficulty depends on people.

Alcohol made my dreams way more fuzzy and less detailed kind of sucks. I remember when I could have full on lucid dreams similar to real life.