Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lucid dream coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
How does anyone actually do it, i had a vivid dream of actually having a jap waifu holding onto me in bed but then i woke up and i still remember how it feels

i tried to go to sleep again but nothing happened this time, how do you actually control this shit, like actually get to control your dream and run over some feminists with a tank or become chad
i've never had one that i could control although i remember most of them if i try

it could be a great cope to just force choke kamala harris or some shit

I remember one guy saying he was trying to channel a succubus lol.

Just repeat a mantra or smth

You will wake up very fast
its interesting how all incels come with the idea of lucid dreaming
even I opened a thread about it here once

Oh yes there are some ways. Lucid dreaming is the only reason I stay alive.

Although it also makes me realize I have no free will. My first lucid dreams as a kid, I flew around and made/created stuff and worlds.....

Now the first chance I get when I realize I'm lucid dreaming is I either start fucking the first hot girl around me, or create one and fuck. Although now days I get too excited and wake up before I can even finish. I get too excited because I've been having them a lot less, so when I do have one, I can't keep calm without waking up. :cryfeels:

Just don't coom for long period of time, i did nofap and i lucid dream twice in 30days of nofaping, but this shit is not worth that much as you will feel like shit most of the time.

@Transcended Trucel

How does anyone actually do it, i had a vivid dream of actually having a jap waifu holding onto me in bed but then i woke up and i still remember how it feels

i tried to go to sleep again but nothing happened this time, how do you actually control this shit, like actually get to control your dream and run over some feminists with a tank or become chad
i've never had one that i could control although i remember most of them if i try

it could be a great cope to just force choke kamala harris or some shit
Just don't coom for long period of time, i did nofap and i lucid dream twice in 30days of nofaping, but this shit is not worth that much as you will feel like shit most of the time.
@Transcended Trucel
Basically nofap daily meditation of at least 10 minutes before bed. Do reality checks consistently and if you have time try using active techniques (WILD) or frequencies.
Be warned it can take months for first dream to show up for some people. As with everything some are more talented than others.

i can help you with that. just tell me how fimilar you are with lucid dream?

Nofap
Reality Checks
De calcify your Pineal Gland
Write down your dreams
Go to sleep with the intent and belief that you will lucid dream and will be able to control it.

check my post https://incels.is/threads/ama-about-lucid-dream.279114/
the things Nautica1983 said is principle of lucid dreaming
but its more than that
i do reality checks and i don't notice them in dreams untill i wake up and realize i had 10 fingers instead of 5

i had a really vivid dream of sitting and playing video games but i got scared and remembered" close your eyes to wake up" and i did that out of fear for some reason

Every time you walk through a door, attempt to put your index finger of your dominant hand through the palm of the other. IRL it obviously won’t work, but in your dream it will, and then you’ll know your dreaming
Every time you walk through a door, attempt to put your index finger of your dominant hand through the palm of the other. IRL it obviously won’t work, but in your dream it will, and then you’ll know your dreaming. Then lucid dream
Every time you walk through a door, attempt to put your index finger of your dominant hand through the palm of the other. IRL it obviously won’t work, but in your dream it will, and then you’ll know your dreaming. Then lucid dream

i do reality checks and i don't notice them in dreams untill i wake up and realize i had 10 fingers instead of 5

i had a really vivid dream of sitting and playing video games but i got scared and remembered" close your eyes to wake up" and i did that out of fear for some reason
you see having awareness inside a dream is like suddenly waking up in a very strange world and because it's strange we will be afraid af. and the feeling of fear wakes us up.
no one can teach you not to fear darkness and no one can teach you not to fear lucid dream , it's basically practice. you should get used to it , so don't lose hope if you kept being afraid of lucid dream , it's for everyone and it will be gone as soon as you experience it a lot.
reality check trick doesn't work for everyone, some people are good at going directly to the lucid dream while starting the sleep process like me.
for me , best way to have lucid dream is to be tired at first ( basically feeling sleepy) then i go to bed , close my eyes and i directly move into a random dream and since i was aware of what i'm doing i already know that i'm dreaming because i just got there , so i can control it.
when i'm tired , i can already hear the dreams with my open eyes. i just close my eyes and then i pretend i have two hidden eyes on top of my eyes. then i open them.
my real eyes wont open , but somehow my eyes are open and i'm seeing a dream.
sometimes the hidden eyes won't open , i used my hidden hands to open them. you should pretty much feel like you have another body ( ghost-like) they call it astral body.
if you practice a lot you can learn how to send orders from your brain to the astral body instead of real body.
if you try moving ur hidden hands or eyes right now , you just end up moving your real hands and real eyes. it's because your brain is not trained to understand concept of astral body.
it's like people who can move their middle fingers aside, it's just practicing brain.

Nofap
Reality Checks
De calcify your Pineal Gland
Write down your dreams
Go to sleep with the intent and belief that you will lucid dream and will be able to control it.
yeah this

Every time you walk through a door, attempt to put your index finger of your dominant hand through the palm of the other. IRL it obviously won’t work, but in your dream it will, and then you’ll know your dreaming
i don't remember ever walking trough a door in a dream

I always go to bed thinking of the various ways I’d destroy my enemies. Nice thoughts.