Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lucasfilm: Rey is the real “chosen one.” Not Anakin

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
There you have it Boys. It can’t be a man, Disney said so:

https://movieweb.com/star-wars-9-rey-chosen-one-prophecy/. In the recently released The Art of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker book,
Lucasfilm production designer Rick Carter explained that Rey taking on the Skywalker name, coupled with her defeat of her grandfather, Palpatine, brought balance to the force. She is the one who completed the prophecy. Here's what Carter had to say about it:

"The Episode I prophecy was that a Skywalker was somehow going to help balance the Force. Rian Johnson opened Star Wars up to the possibility that, if Rey is not a Skywalker by blood, then being the mythological Skywalker is something you can aspire to and achieve in your life, which I think is great. It's not only your destiny based upon birth. Maybe the life lesson in this one is that sometimes you have to go beyond what seems like a finite destiny. That's what it is then to be a dreamer and to be a Skywalker."

I don't give a shit about soy wars tbh

I just watch the first movie

Gay is the real opinion of Soy Wars.

Never seen that movie

Anakin did balance the force, he killed all the good Jedi so there were only a few remaining roughly equal to the two Sith. Balance, man

Star Wars ended at the Return of the Jedi. I've covered this in another post, but the various novels written during the 90s and early 00s which tells the story years after the Battle of Endor are the real canon to me --- most of these books are good, not great, but it really expands the Star Wars universe in a mature, interesting way and provides for fun, quick reads. Rey and her soy friends are all just expensive fan fiction

Didn't watch the new movies, but did they actually bring palpatine back? Were they really that desperate?

She needs a spanking

retarded as fuck, sorry im so done with star wars i didnt even bother watching that movie

The new trilogy is just a rewriting history 1984 style, it's the presentism of correcting the past by values of the present, overwriting what the story stood for

enough, I had enough of their bs, they ruined my favorite childhood saga and I hate it
Feminism should have never been a thing

My dick is the real chosen one

Star Wars ended at the Return of the Jedi. I've covered this in another post, but the various novels written during the 90s and early 00s which tells the story years after the Battle of Endor are the real canon to me --- most of these books are good, not great, but it really expands the Star Wars universe in a mature, interesting way and provides for fun, quick reads. Rey and her soy friends are all just expensive fan fiction
The entire series is harry potter tier.

never cared much for soywars