Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ltn australian makes a video about this forum

:feelskek: @Logic55 it's one of your threads

I want some YouTuber to use my posts in their next video

Not giving him a single view

It’s a goal of mi
I have only ended up once on IT and all of them mocked me for my postcount and said I was terminally online, that pissed me off. But it still felt good ngl.

Of course women don't deserve rights, they have abused their freedom which has negatively affected sub5 men. Inceldom exists due to female hypergamy which is encouraged by feminism

Of course women don't deserve rights, they have abused their freedom which has negatively affected sub5 men. Inceldom exists due to female hypergamy which is encouraged by feminism
Water. I guess we are Just desensitized to it. Normies think we are Satan for saying that

I want some YouTuber to use my posts in their next video
why tho

yt'ers are the epitome of dnw, if someone made a video of your post you'd at least want it to be watchable. we deserve that

I'm sure his girlfriend would be very pleased, she may even tell her boyfriend to tell him have an extra turn on the switch.

From his face, he is in no place to mock

Why is it always ltns who white knight the hardest

Why is it always ltns who white knight the hardest

Because they fear most of all of being separated from the other normies/Chads, determined to be trash like us and thrown in the trash can.

What these cucks fail to realize is that avoiding the trash can doesn't mean they still don't consider you to be garbage.

You got to wonder how much of boring hacks people must be. They have no interesting content to make on their own so they have to milk any semblance of uniqueness and character on here and mock us to make themselves feel better for themselves for their lack of ingenuity.