Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LPT: Period guide for dudes

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Girls are not entitled to any of that. If they want to be helped, they should work on their personalities first.

Soy at his maximun expression

11. eject unclean whores from your home

If there is a blood stain, cover it with baking soda and spray vinegar on it. Let it sit for a few seconds, remove, repeat if needed. You can scrub a bit with an old toothbrush or other brush. When the stain is gone, you can rub some softener in that place so it doesn't smell of vinegar, but it's not obligatory as the smell will be gone after an hour or something.

I will NOT touch her blood, the only blood i touch is when i take a foid's virginity

What is this shit? Is this a pet or a supposed "equal"?

Having periods is the only remaining thing that sucks for them and they want us to cover that for them too JFL.

Lol what a cuck!

“men” like him have sex with landwhale, sheboons or crackheads and think they’re superior to guys like us:feelskek:

Not even, "men" like that probably have sex with females that are obese, sheboon, AND crackheads.