Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lowsocialskillscel trait: not knowing dealer

• Thread starter Napoleon de Queso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All times when was doing it, it was with friends, and someone of them knew dealer, or knew someone who knows dealer. And I dont know any. And its not only bad in case of wanting, it's not only shame of having so low social skills for so cool thing. It also gives bad reputation in eyes of teen punk girls, as uncool looser who doesn't know dealer :feelsrope:

Buy online
problem solved also cheaper

There is no social skill for your face.

you have to impress them with your looks
But if looks not of chad level, then need personality, and what kind of personality can impress punk teen girls?

wanna go for a coffee?

fuckboy personality
How to fuckboy without knowing dealer?

Overr

That’s good, don’t do drugs.

cant relate tbh i obey the law

Use a darknet market. I use empire market.

Lowlife trait.

fbicels are sat making notes right this minute :feelstrash:
They run those darknet markets for their slush fund. The people caught are just scapegoats. Trust me. It's like Epstein's death

They run those darknet markets for their slush fund. The people caught are just scapegoats. Trust me. It's like Epstein's death
when you buy small amounts, they don't give a shit, just log you down in their books, then when you try to dealermaxx that's when they'll crack down on you

I only know knife and gun dealers tbh

yes i want to smoke weed but at the same time i don't want to leave my room and talk to people

Are you on the spectrum?

Degenerate trait.

I used to smoke weed but no more. I knew a couple dealers though.

when you buy small amounts, they don't give a shit, just log you down in their books, then when you try to dealermaxx that's when they'll crack down on you
Then don't deal. Fuck the normies and chads and stacies.