Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lowiqtrait: You are surprised when people agree with you

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I'm so used to being wrong all the time due to my low intelligence that the times that I'm right I get really surprised when others agree with me.

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary​

★★★★★

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary​

★★★★★
Screenshot 20240805 140026 YouTube

accurate and relatable

accurate and relatable
Brutal. Low intelligence is so fucking brutal. If I could change anything about myself (Aside from looks) it'd be my intelligence

I'm never right so I stopped sharing my opinions, low IQ is a curse.

I'm never right so I stopped sharing my opinions, low IQ is a curse.
Brutal. Even when I know I am right about something (so like 1+1=2 or some shit) I'm so retarded that if someone asked me to explain how I'm right I probably wouldn't even be able to do it jfl

Relatable. Im stupid af

fag trait - being named @Left4DeadDarkie

@K1ng N0th1ng

Brutal. Even when I know I am right about something (so like 1+1=2 or some shit) I'm so retarded that if someone asked me to explain how I'm right I probably wouldn't even be able to do it jfl
Same. I can't explain how I'm right about something either. In school I always struggled with the "Explain why/how" etc questions

Nigger i am so gay even Lil Nas X turned straight after having sex with my fag ass. Just like two negative charges become positive after coming in contact :feelsohh:
@K1ng N0th1ng see?

@Master I think you should invite him to your gay strip club just like you invited me and @proudweeb !!!!!

nah bro i don't think i want to be a part of you guys' zest fest.

also everyone has seen your Groupchat messages boyo.