Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lowest risk investing guide for inkwells

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
just invest in this etf called VT (Vanguard global market). its an investment in corporations from all across the world so because of all the diversification theres little risk in losing significant money. also do dividend re-investing and wait 20 years and chill

it's my ticket to FIRE (financial independence, retire early)

basically NEET for people who can't otherwise neet

it's my ticket to FIRE (financial independence, retire early)

basically NEET for people who can't otherwise neet
Don't ignore my DM bro

I need money now. In 20 years it's way too late to ascend

Vanguard ETFs are a smart choice with low expense ratio/management fees. I mostly do ETFs that include stocks not available to foreign investors like KSA iShares MSCI Saudi Arabia ETF. Asia, India and Switzerland ETFs also ones to look into. Aramco has more oil riches than anybody. BYD sells more cars in China than Tesla, Asian Apple factories, leading bank in India with mega growth potential and Switzerland ETFs as a flight to safety neutral country when world war breaks out.

I need money now. In 20 years it's way too late to ascend
if u need urgent money then do begmaxxing or scam a nigga on roblox and sell the robux

if u need urgent money then do begmaxxing or scam a nigga on roblox and sell the robux
I don't even play Roblox. I tried e whoring but most of these simps don't pay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back