Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lower body fat = Not always a better face

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Lowering body fat only works for faces with average fat storage, and especially for people with chubby faceS, this allows the person to get the body ripped as fuk, while leaning out the face without looking like you have AIDS.

This don't work for people who naturally have thin/lean faces, such as, Christian Bale, Jared Leto, etc. You already genetically have a thin face, lowering your body fat will make you look too gaunt, and older.

Also, dropping body fat only works if you have a GOOD bone structure underneath (cheekbones, jaw, chin, etc), if you have crappy bone structure, the reduction of fat, will actually reveal your crappy bones, and make you look worse

Christian Bale's face actually looks better in Batman Begins, than in Batman Returns, the extra body fat makes his already skinny face, look better and healthier, in the picture below, his body fat is lower, making him look gaunt

Christian-Bale-Batman-Voice-665x385.jpg

That does not mean to not go below 10%. You should actually try once and go below 10% and look if you look better with lower bf. I look the best at 20% bf due to my narrow and long face

@CopingGymcel do you agree?

if you have good bone structure you don't need to go low bodyfat.
If you have flat cheekbones and round jawline, you have to go lowbodyfat asap

>if you have good bone structure you don't need to go low bodyfat.
You can increase min 1+ if you have a good bone structure

btw:
What if you have non existing cheekbones and an oval face?

Lowering body fat only works for faces with average fat storage, and especially for people with chubby faceS, this allows the person to get the body ripped as fuk, while leaning out the face without looking like you have AIDS.

This don't work for people who naturally have thin/lean faces, such as, Christian Bale, Jared Leto, etc. You already genetically have a thin face, lowering your body fat will make you look too gaunt, and older.

Also, dropping body fat only works if you have a GOOD bone structure underneath (cheekbones, jaw, chin, etc), if you have crappy bone structure, the reduction of fat, will actually reveal your crappy bones, and make you look worse

Christian Bale's face actually looks better in Batman Begins, than in Batman Returns, the extra body fat makes his already skinny face, look better and healthier, in the picture below, his body fat is lower, making him look gaunt

Christian-Bale-Batman-Voice-665x385.jpg

That does not mean to not go below 10%. You should actually try once and go below 10% and look if you look better with lower bf. I look the best at 20% bf due to my narrow and long face

@CopingGymcel do you agree?
It's all about bones tbh. Most people look best at around 10-12% body fat.

I discussed this with a friend yesterday. He was shocked to see me with lower bodyfat. Told me I look worse now. Hollow cheeks on ugly guys makes it even worse. Even if you have high cheekbones you might end up looking like a drug addict.

>if you have good bone structure you don't need to go low bodyfat.
You can increase min 1+ if you have a good bone structure

btw:
What if you have non existing cheekbones and an oval face?
its over. I have both

Google David Gandy young
Google Henry Cavill fat

JFL at using Chirstian Bale as an example

Google David Gandy young
Google Henry Cavill fat
young gandy was low bodyfat. there is something that makes some people look better when their skin matures
Clooney0
Clooney1

I said attractive people don't need to go on low bodyfat levels which means a 15% bodyfat model doesnt need to be super lean to be attractive. Im not saying they can get away with being fat.

Tupac being 12-14% bodyfat
Screenshot 2

Chiseled jawline, visible cheekbones

Hazel
Screenshot 3

this guy has some of the flatest cheekbones but you can still see definition on his face because he is very low on bodyfat. Still not on tupac's level. Genetics :feelsree:

young gandy was low bodyfat. there is something that makes some people look better when their skin matures
View attachment 24534View attachment 24535
I said attractive people don't need to go on low bodyfat levels which means a 15% bodyfat model doesnt need to be super lean to be attractive. Im not saying they can get away with being fat.

Tupac being 12-14% bodyfat
View attachment 24536
Chiseled jawline, visible cheekbones

View attachment 24537View attachment 24538

this guy has some of the flatest cheekbones but you can still see definition on his face because he is very low on bodyfat. Still not on tupac's level. Genetics :feelsree:

The youthfulness you describe is due to collagen and buccal fat. As you age you will lose them both. The rate of loss is genetically determined. You have to keep in mind Buccal fat (lower cheek fat) and subcutaneous are completely two different fats. You can gain/lose subcutaneous fats but you cannot lose Buccal fat with normal dieting. Buccal fat can only be removed by surgery, aging or steroids.

In the David Gandy example, he had quite a bit of buccal fat over his cheeks and under a short period he loss a lot of it. A lot of people speculate he took Tren/Clen to lose his underlying fats.

That picture of good ole George is another example of a loss of Buccal fat/Subcutaneous and collagen with age.

Last edited:
The youthful you describe is due to collagen and buccal fat. As you age you will lose them both. The rate of loss is genetically determined. You have to keep in mind Buccal fat (lower cheek fat) and subcutaneous are completely two different fats. You can gain/lose subcutaneous fats but you cannot lose Buccal fat with normal dieting. Buccal fat can only be removed by surgery, aging or steroids.

In the David Gandy example, he had quite a bit of buccal fat over his cheeks and under a short period he loss a lot of it. A lot of people speculate he took Tren/Clen to lose his underlying fats.

That picture of good ole George is another example of a loss of Buccal fat/Subcutaneous and collagen with age.
interesting. never heard of that explanation