Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Lower body fat % makes your face more handsome"

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
I'm currently starvemaxxing. I'm getting there. It still takes a while, even when eating nothing. I deluded myself into thinking I wasn't as fat as I was. I just realized that at one point in highschool I was 6' and 215 pounds. That's like 30% fucking body fat. Holy shit. The rest of my teen - adult life I have been 18 - 25%. Fucking insane. Someone should have beat my ass and forced me to lose weight. I had people in my life tell me I was getting too thin when I was like 17%.

That's actually true though. But of course it's harder to get rid of facial bloat if you have shit genetics, not the meme version, but the sort which makes it more likely for you to store fat on your face, even at relatively low body fat percentages.

Also this redpiller is annoying tbh.

This is 100% true though, only if you have a wide jaw, long ramus, and a straight, near horizontal mandible

it does, but it wont make much of a difference unless u have good bone structure in the first place

How do you have so little posts when you joined in 2017?

How do u have so many posts for joining so soon? I feel like I post often and haven’t taken a break from here since I joined

I was posting on other forums before but this is my new home now. Considered migrating elsewhere after The Great Fall but this place seemed cozier tbh

Well i'm already underweight but i still look like shit, so i guess it doesn't works for me.

Well i'm already underweight but i still look like shit, so i guess it doesn't works for me.
Doesn't matter if your bone structure is shit tbh, it's over either way in that case.

i'm below 10% and have a melted face

Some of the people here are probably fatter than they think. Especially these guys saying they still have a bloated face while skinny. No one has a bloated face at 6-8%. Lose more fat.

i wonder what my body fat is