Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lower back pain from sitting at home or nofap withdrawal

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I've been having this pain for weeks and don't even kno what the exact cause is ffs, anyone here with same issue?

its cause we sit too much and with hunched back

I get back pains quite regularly tbh. I’ve been LDARing for so long.

Take a walk and eat less sugar, it's inflammatory. It'll go away.

It's definitely not nofap withdrawl, that's not a thing. Almost certainly your posture, long periods of inactivity, and diet. Work on those. Your body is all you have. If you're not going to rope, work on your body.

Stretch it out

just hit the gym bro

It is normal since the manly liquid is actually triggered within the brain and then it is send to the spinal where it then hit the pelvic, then to the balls and afterwards you lose your energy. it has to stop. we have to save our manly liquid until our balls hit the floor.

It's definitely not nofap withdrawl, that's not a thing. Almost certainly your posture, long periods of inactivity, and diet. Work on those. Your body is all you have. If you're not going to rope, work on your body.
Definitely bro
just hit the gym bro
Gonna start doing exercises
It is normal since the manly liquid is actually triggered within the brain and then it is send to the spinal where it then hit the pelvic, then to the balls and afterwards you lose your energy. it has to stop. we have to save our manly liquid until our balls hit the floor.
Yeh bro fapping drains energy