Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low wagecels, how did you get your job?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Seriously it seems like every low wage job has billions of applicants for the position, and the only way to get it is if you know someone in the store.
I have a question for my low wagecels, how did you get your job?

wouldnt you just apply to the job or something

If your dad is a board member, you can just ask him for a job I guess.

Yeah but low wage jobs always have thousands of people applying for it, so what are you guys doing that got you the job?
oh yeah im pretty sure where I live we lost like 5 millions jobs so there probably living off trumpbuxx or part time

They needed a strong guy to move boxes in a medical basement.

And I needed a job that would except a Gorilla as an employee

That simple

20200602 021524

Not all low wage jobs are highly sought after. For example, I started off as a cart attendant. Shit job that most ppl don't want to do

forced into by job agency

Seriously it seems like every low wage job has billions of applicants for the position, and the only way to get it is if you know someone in the store.
I have a question for my low wagecels, how did you get your job?

I was a straight-A student, so employers actually wanted to hire me, despite my autism.
But as I am a 100% mentalcel, I just live off Neetbux now.

Just put bunch of fake shit in your CV (but make sure it sounds genuine) and be charismatic in the interview. I honestly don’t get why low wage jobs have tons of requirements tbh.

I lied in my resume and found a job with an assessment centre and no interview. I then lucked out