Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Low value men ascend

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This looks at guys with abnormal bodies.

9:41 - ugly, broke, framecel is dating a glamour model, but he is based enough to know she is gonna leave him because he's a framecel, even though she says she likes him as he is.

12:45 - recessed Ogrecel is dating typical London PR girl, who basically exist for their looks.

We're all gonna make it boyos!!!

View: https://youtu.be/doT2FvAlmoU

Edit: you literally can't make this shit up.
The framecels glamour model GF, a few months after this, ditched him and went on holiday to Tunisia, while the framecel looked after the baby.

She ended up meeting a Chaddam, jacked, tall, square jawed lifeguard, then married him, he ran passport game, moved over to UK, adopted the framecels daughter as his own, and then pumped, dumped, got citizenship, and left the model.

Mods - PLEASE PIN THIS, IT IS A DISTILLED BLACKPILL

Last edited:
Cope
QJ64sj2

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. Even if I'm not really ugly, the fact that I'm now bald makes me truly ugly. Now I am objectively uglier than all those guys. God damn. Also my fucking teeth but I'll fix that in time. But there's also other shit that makes me ugly, fuck there's just too much.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. Even if I'm not really ugly, the fact that I'm now bald makes me truly ugly. Now I am objectively uglier than all those guys. God damn. Also my fucking teeth but I'll fix that in time. But there's also other shit that makes me ugly, fuck there's just too much.
Just lift and eat right bro

All of those people mog me in the face anyway

THEY BOTH MOG ME JFL JFL

Quite ugly to be a model/page 3 girl. Nice tits though I guess

'They can’t get their heads round me going from being the last girl standing on every night out to wearing a veil and converting to Islam. Meeting Mohammed has made me really look at my life. I don’t want to be going wild, flashing my boobs and falling out of nightclubs any more. But we couldn’t be more different.
So in other words, when she was with the guy in the video, this was her lifestyle and he was a cuck all along. :feelspuke:

JFL, dude, that framelets jaw could cut diamond. That’s why she is with him.

JFL, dude, that framelets jaw could cut diamond. That’s why she is with him.
Agree but he's still ugly, and just look at the minimum wage third world Chaddam she left him for!! That is a jaw!!