Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious low tier normies need to prepare for inceldom

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
Once they get out of high school they’ll face the blackpill even more and get uglier. I seen a couple low tier normies from my high school who would take their rage out on me but it was clear they were angry cuz they were being used by foids and constantly cucked by his friend chad who actually had a girlfriend and his normie friends giving him delusional shit like convincing him he is good looking.

Normies also give other normies delusional shit like that but they have more chance of ascending then these freaks who are angry that they’re one of us. I wish i could see them face inceldom but who knows they may be on here soon.once they’re out of high school the real loneliness comes in. They’ll be the alcoholic lonely man who misses the old days The blackpill after all always comes to collect.

besides i seen many incel youtubers who talked about their experiences and it seemed to me they were low tier normies back then but now they’re incels. That’s what convinced me what these low tier normies will become

Yes, hypergamy has no limits

Yeah, that actually describes me perfectly.

Except not missing the "old days", HS was still hell. I just stacked up better against my peers then.

The average man will be enslaved soon

The endgame of sub-8 male are all same : Lifelong plight

LTNs are already incels

Yeah, that actually describes me perfectly.

Except not missing the "old days", HS was still hell. I just stacked up better against my peers then.
what was hell about your HS days also i’m glad you finally came in peace with the blackpill
LTNs are already incels
yes but they’re delusional still bascially incels in denial

what was hell about your HS
Competitive sports, high stress, AP classes, 3-5 hours of homework daily, 5am practices during the fall, 5 hours of sleep average when I was like 15