Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Low tier normie white > indian male model

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Keep coping PSL don't matter to ethnics we are all below the white man
So this white normie has more attractiveness then this Indian man
Images 11
Example 1
Images 9

Example 2
Keep coping this white man would mog the shit out of all indian male celebrities and models standing side by side
Images 12
This Indian male model is very inferior to the low tier normie whites in ex 1 and 2
Look how he is being a try hard fuck and still looking ethnic as fuck you retards really think a 16 -25 year old white girl is gonna want him over a white normie lol

Keep coping PSL don't matter to ethnics we are all below the white man
So this white normie has more attractiveness then this Indian man
View attachment 432770
Example 1
View attachment 432772
Example 2
Keep coping this white man would mog the shit out of all indian male celebrities and models standing side by side
View attachment 432771
This Indian male model is very inferior to the low tier normie whites in ex 1 and 2
Look how he is being a try hard fuck and still looking ethnic as fuck you retards really think a 16 -25 year old white girl is gonna want him over a white normie lol

First of all, they are not low tier normies, second of all, the indian model mogs them to neptune and back.

First of all, they are not low tier normies, second of all, the indian model mogs them to neptune and back.
Ok maybe mid tier but u get the point the average white man is Superior to male models indians
They might looks good to u but he has zero appeal to women

Wp4031042

CURRY MODEL ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE AFTER READING THIS THREAD CIRCA. 2021 :feelskek: :feelskek:

He mogs them to the 11th dimension. Why are you so self hating?

race pill never ends. @tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Ok maybe mid tier but u get the point the average white man is Superior to male models indians
They might looks good to u but he has zero appeal to women
I don't think a 5'9.5'' 5/10 NT white guy has more appeal than the indian chad you put. Maybe if he had very brown skin it'd be the case, but he even looks kind of mediterranean. He would slay.

I am all about racepill but he mogs them to fucking hell and back

even though they are white, he doesnt really have any other flaws besides being ethnic, so he mogs them.

unless he is a manlet

I am all about racepill but he mogs them to fucking hell and back
The white normies look more femanine and thus have more appeal because according to the bisexualpill most women are bi

Low tier white > Chang and Chadpreet

The white normies look more femanine and thus have more appeal because according to the bisexualpill most women are bi
Yes most women are bi. But they are into gigamanly dudes and women. Not feminine dudes

Currywhores will probably prefer the white normies. But overall in the West I don't know. Currywhores are disgusting anyway. Tbh I find all 3d foids disgusting except top tier models and jbs.

The thing with high tier curries is that they often pass for darker Meds, same for sandchads, so it is arguable. But the average curry looks like shit.

Yes most women are bi. But they are into gigamanly dudes and women. Not feminine dudes
Massive cope my 5'5 Asian friend from discord purchased a anime costume and got tons of bitches matching and even wanting to fuck him

Massive cope my 5'5 Asian friend from discord purchased a anime costume and got tons of bitches matching and even wanting to fuck him
Science> i know a guy

Bro I'm not lying he literally showed me his matches they were all tattooed and trashy types but still hot
They all want to peg him then lel.

legit ricecels mog us curries. us curries too masculine to anime max yet to ugly/short (in my case) to thug max.

If you say something enough times you will believe it

This is a bit spergy soz OPe.

Very true. Most white and Asian females will choose low-mid tier white males over 7/10+ Asian males. Foids literally have a white male only policy. Which is just hilarious because usually this is the case in feminist shitholes like SF and Seattle.

Its the plain damn truth. You just have to be observant and do some tallying.

brutal asianpill

Giga Larp
:feelsjuice: