Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low-tier normie made me snap in class

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I got a mini test in class today, I did the test, I bid my time for the lecturer to come collect and next second he announces we have to trade up with a partner next to us for marking.

Fortunately- or unfortunately- i ldar alone at the back of the class during lessons, so I thought I was safe. Until the lecturer took my test and handed it to some normie at another desk. My god, the answers on that test! I thought normies being low iq was a meme, but seriously this guy either didn't study or has the mental capacity of a goldfish!

So I marked it off. The guy got a 12/30 (probably the lowest in the class) and I get a 26/30, the lecturer was outside the class with another lecturer by the time we were giving back the papers, the normie probably thought it was a good time to exercise his authority over the greedy little incel.

-"Dude, you marked my answers wrong."
-"No, you just didn't get the answers right"
-"The accounts are abbreviated! Use some common sense dumb fuck!"
-"It's not because they're abbreviated-"
-"What else is there, I got the amounts correct!"

Me and this dude were going on for a good minute and a half with him constantly going "BuT THe AmOUnTs aRE COrReCt!" for 90% of the argument, then I snapped at him. I slammed my hands hard on the table and subsequently got the attention of the entire class on me and that guy. The shock must have caught him off-guard because I finally had an opportunity to speak again.

-"Listen here! I don't know what problems you have with me, but if you want to start a fight get a better reason to do so besides shit marks on a test! I asked if you wanted to compare answers, I told you let's consult the lecturer about it when he gets back and you didn't listen! You didn't fail because I don't like you; YOU FAILED BECAUSE YOU PUT ALL YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ON THE DEBIT SIDE, You actually think you make 12 000 more rands when you pay off your debts!? Or when you give your employees salaries!?"

After all that shouting I did the normie goes "ok man, chill." AS IF I'M THE MAD ONE, AS IF I WAS THE AGGRESSOR OF THE ENTIRE SITUATION!
At least I got him to leave me alone. The class on the other hand stares at me in surprise, or in shock, idrc as if they expected me to not stand up for myself as if I should just go "oh yes sir, you're totally right! I should have not looked at your answers and made everything correct! Now I shall go home and cry to bed for being such a r00d incel" This is what an incel gets for standing up for himself; being looked at like some spastic who deserves to be in a mental asylum. Had I been chad that fucker wouldn't even think of approaching me! Now all my peers are talking about my freakout to their friends (oh yeah I'm so glad my meltdown will be used as a joke to entertain your normshit pals) and I have been recommended for counselling as well as that low-tier autist who sperged at me. Like that will fix anything; "But you shouldn't have escelated the situation voiceoftreason, you should've apologized and re-marked his paper like a good cuck- I mean- student"

Should’ve poured iced coffee over him.

:feelswhat:
Tenor 2

Good thing you put that faggot in his place

They wouldn't be so full of themselves on the receiving end of a barrel.

Can't stand normies, leave me the fuck alone; nope they gotta keep prodding you with the stick, stand up for yourself & you're out of line & you're a psycho apparently.

It'd be bliss to be invisible on your own terms instead of others.

how old are you again?

Based and low inhib AF. Well done, OP.

Good thing you put that faggot in his place
Yes good job OP. This is very similar to the way I would have handled it personally. I like to hear it.

Don't go to the counseling btw. Refuse to do so.

Lmao at being an Accounting major. You should know better, Accounting is full of dumbass normies . Switch to STEM fellow incel

I suck at tests. I hate tests. Fuck tests.
Also: Over for testcorrectcels.
But yeah, that probably wasn't an official test if you have to correct them yourself, so why the fuck did he even care? :X

It's insane how many Chads and Staceys cheat their way through school. Not only do the instructors inflate their grades, but b/c of the halo effect, they buy their lies about why they're late on their assignments, and give them extensions. They even have full on cheating rings with old tests. The first students who take the test will pass along the information to the next. They'll even break into the teacher's classroom and steal the answer key. With smartphones, it's easier than ever to take a pic of your study guide and glance at it during the test.

Thats pretty much the best you could have done. Stood up for yourself without vulgar shit like "go fuck yourself". Although that probably would have felt pretty good