Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Low tier bitch goes on a date with Chad. Absolute brutality ensues.

And guess what?

She'll blame it on us jfll

This is why not all women are on Tinder.

Getting rejected by Chad hurts their ego, and they'll never risk that happening again. They usually quit Tinder the first time it happens.

She's a 4/10 (under a pound of makeup). Plenty of 3/10, 4/10 incels who would date her and not discard her after 2 minutes.

She'll never give them a chance though.

When Chads refuse to even pump and dump you that's when you know you are a disgusting landwhore.

Getting rejected by Chad hurts their ego, and they'll never risk that happening again.

She's a 4/10 (under a pound of makeup). Plenty of 3/10, 4/10 incels who would date her and not discard her after 2 minutes.

Facts. She must be 3/10 in real life because she is using fat girl angle to hide her gross body.

Foids will go on Tinder, match with 10/10 chads, get rejected and go whine about how men are shallow. Kek.

Average guy on Tinder these days is 7/10.

Getting rejected by Chad hurts their ego, and they'll never risk that happening again. They usually quit Tinder the first time it happens.

This.

Facts. She must be 3/10 in real life because she is using fat girl angle to hide her gross body.

Foids will go on Tinder, match with 10/10 chads, get rejected and go whine about how men are shallow. Kek.
She clearly is sub5 even if yhe wasnt fat.

Also does she have grey hair?

How old is she because I cant tell for shit, like she looks both mid 20s and early 40s at the same time.

She clearly is sub5 even if yhe wasnt fat.

Also does she have grey hair?

How old is she because I cant tell for shit, like she looks both mid 20s and early 40s at the same time.
Modern smartphone cameras and Tiktok video filters + makeup mean it is impossible to know. The guy felt catfished and rightfully told her to F off.

When I chadfish on dating apps I notice how much women are deceitful whores: they combine filters, make up, angles and lighting to look like completely different persons. Truly shameless deceitful whores.

Modern smartphone cameras and Tiktok video filters + makeup mean it is impossible to know. The guy felt catfished and rightfully told her to F off.

When I chadfish on dating apps I notice how much women are deceitful whores: they combine filters, make up, angles and lighting to look like completely different persons. Truly shameless deceitful whores.
Yeah but when i used Tinder I used the same Tricks.

You can make your abs more definied if you breath out, bend slightly forward and use a light at the right angle.

I also started eventually using some AI filters that made me appear at the very least MTN.

Tinder is notorious for its extreme competiton.

Bumble less so.

The worst is Hinge, the people dont use filters or even make up at all. The women I get are absolutely disgusting.

Heres an Example of a Women that Hinge suggests to me and no i dont cherry pick they are all like that.

Meanwhile average Tinder girl:

Yeah but when i used Tinder I used the same Tricks.

You can make your abs more definied if you breath out, bend slightly forward and use a light at the right angle.

I also started eventually using some AI filters that made me appear at the very least MTN.

Tinder is notorious for its extreme competiton.

Bumble less so.

The worst is Hinge, the people dont use filters or even make up at all. The women I get are absolutely disgusting.

View attachment 1286301
Heres an Example of a Women that Hinge suggests to me and no i dont cherry pick they are all like that.

View attachment 1286303
Meanwhile average Tinder girl:

View attachment 1286304
Disgusting indeed. But I would still date them.

Dont undersell yourself or are these examples really your looksmatch? Because they aint mine.
Looksmatch? Bahahaha. Femoids don't date their looksmatch. I hard MOG them but still better than being KHHV.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back