Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low tier beckie’s are sometimes stupid

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
i think this one low tier beckie at work thinks i got some crush on her. Yesterday she desperately wanted to leave and i already knew it was probably cuz of me. I havnt even seen her since early august. She’s flat with a pyramid nose. She got called hot by her friends when she ain’t. I think her friend accused me of looking at there asses which is hilarious cuz they got none. she also thought i was staring at her

A LTN at work is friends with her and tries to do sports but he is looks like an autistic guy. probably a slave to her or some shit. The Ltn beckie tries to claim she isn’t a nerd but honeslty she can only be around the ugly nerds. She should lower her standards. I would date her if she let me but she wants chad.No wonder she got no bf yet. Chad and normie wouldn’t date her and if they did she would get dumped

Last edited:
They have inflated ego due to pathetic boomers who boost their ego online.

She probably gets used left and right by chads with no fucking remorse for herself.