Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low Tcel gymcels for 8 years with no progress, gets told by the misc that his lack of nutrition is the reason

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Unbenannt

"Tu get big u hef to eat brah"

"U r not trainin hard enough brah"

meanwhile chad and roidscels are Eating McDonalds and they still have Incredible gains

He still made decent progress

8 fucking years for that?

Cope...

If you are in a deficit you lose weight no matter what, if you disagree you go against basic biological laws such as calories in vs calories out.

I'm sacared now, I want to get big to face the bullying I passing in my workplace, I know it wont help with foids but I really need to be able to intimidate the people in my workplace

The pic looks like it was taken on the same day with slightly better lighting :feelskek:

8 years?:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
I had more muscles with 15

You’ll get better gains just running test without even lifting.

he has been working out for 8 years ? that's fucking impossible.

such lying fucks. if you inject 1g of test, you'll make a ton of gains while not even working out

if you barely work out, you'll get huge and lean if you have a somewhat decent diet

Lifting is 80% genetics, 20% work.

He got a tan or changed the lighting?

Never began if you aren't a @HighTGymcel
Working out as a low T male or an ectomorph is completely useless unless you inject shit

man what the fuck how is that 8 years fuck this dude

Never began if you aren't a @HighTGymcel
Working out as a low T male or an ectomorph is completely useless unless you inject shit

But dude when ectomorphs inject shit they get the best shape, just look at Frank Zane, Zyzz or Conor Murphy

fucking retard must be drinking soylent as preworkout... 15 years ?? he should be massive by now

Cope...

If you are in a deficit you lose weight no matter what, if you disagree you go against basic biological laws such as calories in vs calories out.

Foids are still stronger than me tbh

Oh, I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:
were you born with it?
I was diagnosed around 12 or 13. I don’t have the lethal kind of muscular dystrophy
Thank heaven for that

Cope...

True, but the ratio of fat to lean mass lost depends on a lot of things.

Calorie counts also tend to be very inaccurate. Labels have a 20% margin of error. Maintenance calories have to be figured out through trial and error, which can take months, especially if you want to lose weight slowly (absolutely not my recommendation as an extremeweightlosscel; fast weight loss saves time and keeps you motivated), and fluctuates with NEAT. Calories aren't absorbed by the body the same way all the time.

Gaining weight is more different from losing weight than most people realize. Macros matter more in a calorie surplus than they do in a deficit. In a surplus, lipids get stored as body fat immediately with little to no thermic cost, while carbs will get stored as glycogen or burned off as body heat before they will get stored as body fat at a 20-30% thermic cost, and protein above the minimum needed for workout recovery and basic metabolic function just act like second-rate carbs. In a deficit, it doesn't matter as much because the difference is always made up with body fat.

True, but the ratio of fat to lean mass lost depends on a lot of things.

Calorie counts also tend to be very inaccurate. Labels have a 20% margin of error. Maintenance calories have to be figured out through trial and error, which can take months, especially if you want to lose weight slowly (absolutely not my recommendation as an extremeweightlosscel; fast weight loss saves time and keeps you motivated), and fluctuates with NEAT. Calories aren't absorbed by the body the same way all the time.

Gaining weight is more different from losing weight than most people realize. Macros matter more in a calorie surplus than they do in a deficit. In a surplus, lipids get stored as body fat immediately with little to no thermic cost, while carbs will get stored as glycogen or burned off as body heat before they will get stored as body fat at a 20-30% thermic cost, and protein above the minimum needed for workout recovery and basic metabolic function just act like second-rate carbs. In a deficit, it doesn't matter as much because the difference is always made up with body fat.
The rate which you lose fat is genetic, but you lose fat either way.

Guy looks like he needs more cardio.

The rate which you lose fat is genetic, but you lose fat either way.
It's maybe 30% genetic. Some people have a stronger starvation response than others. Some people have higher BMR or NEAT. But a bigger calorie deficit will burn fat faster than a smaller one for any person, guaranteed.

It's maybe 30% genetic. Some people have a stronger starvation response than others. Some people have higher BMR or NEAT. But a bigger calorie deficit will burn fat faster than a smaller one for any person, guaranteed.
Its also about preserving muscle mass.

I gymcelled for about 6 years and gained fuck all

Was told the same bullshit

Truth is it’s all down to genes

JFL, life is a scam

Its also about preserving muscle mass.
There are ways to do that, too. Get enough protein and keep hitting those compound lifts. You can't expect miracles if you're naturally low T, but if you're willing to accept some muscle loss, I don't see how cutting isn't worth it for non-chads.

There are ways to do that, too. Get enough protein and keep hitting those compound lifts. You can't expect miracles if you're naturally low T, but if you're willing to accept some muscle loss, I don't see how cutting isn't worth it for non-chads.
Yes, everyone should go on a deficit.

Lol that looks like gains from 8 months, but 8 years!!! This dude is retarded. He should have realised after all that time that he was doing something wrong.

I gymcelled for about 6 years and gained fuck all

Was told the same bullshit

Truth is it’s all down to genes

JFL, life is a scam

it's all down to steroids

good genes just let you take more steroids without bad health effects

Plastic surgery goes a long way

Just get some roids. You just can't be a dumbass and take huge amounts to get massive gains. You start off with small doses and take it slow and slowly pack on muscle. That way even if you cycle off you'll still be able to keep those gains and steriods will forever change your muscle gaining capacity. Only reason I'm not taking any is because im poor as fuck and because I don't want a positive for them on drug tests.

I'd roid up but im highly acne prone, so its not worth spiralling out into a cystic cyst filled mess just to get ripped. It would be nice, but clear skin and average is better than ripped and looking like freddy kruger dipped his face in a vat of butter.

I'd roid up but im highly acne prone, so its not worth spiralling out into a cystic cyst filled mess just to get ripped. It would be nice, but clear skin and average is better than ripped and looking like freddy kruger dipped his face in a vat of butter.
Just wash your face bro. Srsly I'd take acne for the price of being ripped and intimidating

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back