Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low t trait: youre intimidated by high t looking guys

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
Everytime i get eye contact by guys more high t looking than i am, i avoid eye contact

It's really annoying because when high t men make eye contact with me, I always instantly look down like a little bitch, almost like a reflex. I try so hard to force myself not to

Not really. My problem is the opposite: high libido and high testosterone.

Dangerous combination as I have been assaulting girls from an early age. Currently trying to recover from it.

Not really. My problem is the opposite: high libido and high testosterone.

Dangerous combination as I have been assaulting girls from an early age. Currently trying to recover from it.
assaulting girls im not afraid to do as well

I'm intimidated by loud very social guys who can clown me in social situations. Like I'm not allowed to beat them up but they can shit talk to me all they want.

I'm intimidated by loud very social guys who can clown me in social situations. Like I'm not allowed to beat them up but they can shit talk to me all they want.
Same as me, this is why i dont like normies

"Faggot" said the shithead i keep intimidating and who keeps mirin me.
intimidate and mirin? nigga, you're LARPing, fuck outta my face, fag fakecel trash :feelshaha:

Rent free in your head :feelskek:

Tf is miring? This forum is just kids.is and chads.is jfl
"Rent free" as theyve been literally posting my face in every thread for 2 days now :lul:

@Ghostbuster15k what height are you ?

There are some who get intimidated by women too, it’s pretty sad. They may not directly say it but they’ll mention size, number and noise

There are some who get intimidated by women too, it’s pretty sad. They may not directly say it but they’ll mention size, number and noise
impossible to feel intimidating by foids, unless you are a manlet and she brutally height mogs you